Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of reading I've done though suggests that Lycett has made up his mind about returning home and Cox retiring isn't going to change his decision now. He could well end up at Port next season even with the retirement. Watch this space I guess.

A bit of reading I've done though suggests that Lycett has made up his mind about returning home and Cox retiring isn't going to change his decision now. He could well end up at Port next season even with the retirement. Watch this space I guess.
That's pretty interesting. He's only going to play behind Lobbe or Jacobs anyway. At WCE he has a chance to play a 1-2 combo with NicNat.

I guess sometimes the lure home is worth more than footy. I'm sure Pavlich has had the same thoughts at some point but stuck it out at Freo.

That's pretty interesting. He's only going to play behind Lobbe or Jacobs anyway. At WCE he has a chance to play a 1-2 combo with NicNat.

I guess sometimes the lure home is worth more than footy. I'm sure Pavlich has had the same thoughts at some point but stuck it out at Freo.

I hope he stays at West Coast. They've put all the development time into him, and he and Naitanui stand to form a really formidable ruck duo. Time will tell, probably just rumours but it's difficult to dismiss these sorts of rumours out of hand these days for Cats' supporters.

Cox just announced his retirement end of the season. The down side is obvious for Zim^zuM but a potential plus is that they'll probably play him a bit more in the remainder of this season than they would've otherwise. Good trading from Daysy_12 really, but Griffin needs to get more games to get back to his best you'd think. Longer made him look second rate.

It was a catch 22 for me. No one else wanted to deal out a ruck without using players like Breust in the deal, even then they want more lol. So it was a case of have a donut while challenging or finally have the services of griffin when a fair chunk of my list are either over the hill or retired. Griffin wont get much of a look in when 211 is playing. He hasn't announced plans to retire so maybe we might see him next season. Griffin wont have a full season until he is gone or injured. I decided to take the punt knowing Cox may retire and I would have to find another alternative next season.

I do have Max King however :p

It was a catch 22 for me. No one else wanted to deal out a ruck without using players like Breust in the deal, even then they want more lol. So it was a case of have a donut while challenging or finally have the services of griffin when a fair chunk of my list are either over the hill or retired. Griffin wont get much of a look in when 211 is playing. He hasn't announced plans to retire so maybe we might see him next season. Griffin wont have a full season until he is gone or injured. I decided to take the punt knowing Cox may retire and I would have to find another alternative next season.

I do have Max King however :p
Better than Max Gawn :p

Hey guys have been overseas for about a month so haven't had much of a chance to do much other than set my team. Still away for 2 more weeks but will try reply to any messages when I can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priddis doesn't get a look in for his 18 tackles and 30 touches...this game is rigged....

When you have a look at the stats of the guys who got the votes though it's pretty understandable.

Rockliff (47 touches, 1 goal, 5 marks, 10 tackles and 4 FFs... and 0 FAs)
Waite (15 kicks, 4 hbs, 11 marks, 4 goals, 6 tackles... and 0 FAs)
SJ (30 touches, 3 goals, 12 marks, 4 tackles, 1 FF... and 2 FAs - which probably cost him the 3 votes)

Priddis had 18 tackles and 30 touches and 4 FFs, but he only had the 1 marks, and he had 3 FAs.

Riewoldt must have been close to a vote too. 4 goals, 30 touches, 16 marks, 2 tackles and 1 FF... and 0 FAs. Would say if Unknown Caller had got the win he'd have gotten votes for sure.

Priddis doesn't get a look in for his 18 tackles and 30 touches...this game is rigged....
3 Frees against would have hurt him, regardless of him receiving 4 frees himself. I am not sure what you mean by rigged, but I find it interesting that the votes can be different to the round rankings, so maybe it is like the rankings are like Dream Team and the votes Super Coach?

3 Frees against would have hurt him, regardless of him receiving 4 frees himself. I am not sure what you mean by rigged, but I find it interesting that the votes can be different to the round rankings, so maybe it is like the rankings are like Dream Team and the votes Super Coach?
I thought it was more based on the stats you win/lose? But now after rockliff won even though he didn't help "win" any category he still got the three. His 47 touches didn't help neither did the tackles or goals

If they help win categories then that provides a weighting, but Rockliff's game statistically was outstanding, no amount of weighting was going to change him getting the 3 points really.

In my match up Ward could've gotten votes too, but the guys who did get them, it still makes sense.

Its done using supercoach!

The only ranking that really matters is #myboyMiles still being in the Top 3 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back