Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing was ever keeping this out of the papers. Ever.

This was just Little being forceful and definite.

Yep, with so many journo's covering footy always going to be hyped. Essendon took the most logical path hence why outside of Robbo most of the media and other club supporters think it was the right thing to do. The only who seems unhappy is Robba and maybe Albert.

Coming to the conclusion that Robbo is in fact a master troll
Close....his only worth is as a conTROLLer. A traffic conTROLLer leading everyone of us the the news website to link onto the garbage he calls journalism. If he wrote a real article that the decision by EFC was the only logical one under the circumstances then there is no clicks.
Clickety click go the cash registers.

Tassiedog sits back now and waits for the Fat Controller lines to come in.

it's a lot more believable to suggest Robbo is a bit of an idiot than he is a puppet for the evil master James Hird, who apparently can only use his mind control technique when he's on the same continent as Robbo. To push a line that he himself contradicted both in a public statement less than 24 hours ago, and in his suggested outcome before he left for France.

You do realise that is just batshit crazy, right?
I thought a team-wide injection program of healthy young man with aids and muscular dystrophy drugs was batshit crazy. But hey, stranger things have happened in relation to Essendon.

True, but it's a matter of degrees. If little doesn't do a press conference then tv have nothing to put to air, except a 2 line press release and some old footage. Don't feed the beast.

And meanwhile the hyenas stay camped outside Hird's home.
Damned if you do...

Wasn't Hird's pre-suspension role the senior coach?
Where has it ever been suggested he would take over from Thompson as senior coach in 2014?

Seems to be another HTB myth, accepted as truth
Where did Hird ever say he intends to take over from Bomber straight away in 2014. He said he was keen to get straight back to the club and will be talking to Bomber about a role he could play. And soon after he was told to stay away. What part of that don't you get?

Shot down eh? Despite EFC declaring in October 2013 that Thompson would coach the duration of 2014?
I am mortally wounded, LOL

But EFC didn't declare that Hird would have no coaching role whatsoever in 2014 and Hird certainly didn't believe that.

Where did Hird ever say he intends to take over from Bomber straight away in 2014. He said he was keen to get straight back to the club and will be talking to Bomber about a role he could play. And soon after he was told to stay away. What part of that don't you get?

Where was I talking about what Hird thinks or says?

It is a long held view of the EFC that Thompson would see out 2014 - as I stated previously, I couldn't/can't see Hird truly accepting a role that would not be senior coach. Not to mention the distraction Hird's return (in any capacity) would create.

Clearly the club sees it similarly - who is to say this is a recent decision by EFC?

Where was I talking about what Hird thinks or says?

It is a long held view of the EFC that Thompson would see out 2014 - as I stated previously, I couldn't/can't see Hird truly accepting a role that would not be senior coach. Not to mention the distraction Hird's return (in any capacity) would create.

Clearly the club sees it similarly - who is to say this is a recent decision by EFC?
Again, Hird said he was keen to get back to the club. Hird never said anything about coaching this season. He was told to stay away. Now Robbo is angry on his behalf.

Little mental exercize for you. Robbo says Hird helped with Reid's letter. Not that Hird suggest he write it. He said he helped with it. Reid definitely never told Robbo this. So who is Robbo's source? I'll give you a clue. You have heard of him, I'm sure.

All week long Robbo goes on about what Hird will do. Then he has a hissy fit. Robbo is right in Hird's corner and what you get from Robbo is what Hird thinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, Hird said he was keen to get back to the club. Hird never said anything about coaching this season. He was told to stay away. Now Robbo is angry on his behalf.

Little mental exercize for you. Robbo says Hird helped with Reid's letter. Not that Hird suggest he write it. He said he helped with it. Reid definitely never told Robbo this. So who is Robbo's source? I'll give you a clue. You have heard of him, I'm sure.

All week long Robbo goes on about what Hird will do. Then he has a hissy fit. Robbo is right in Hird's corner and what you get from Robbo is what Hird thinks.

This is straight up bullshit... Robbo has a point and a platform to throw his opinion that no one wants to hear, not even EFC Supporters... Probably not even James wanted this article written as it is of no benefit to anyone except to give galleries a posting point... This is a click stunt, not a James tantrum like you so much very crave...

Do you seriously think this is a Hird conception? And if so why?

This is straight up bullshit... Robbo has a point and a platform to throw his opinion that no one wants to hear not even EFC Supporters... Probably not even James wanted this article written as it is of no benefit to anyone except to give galleries a posting point... This is a click stunt, not a James tantrum like you so much very crave...

Do you seriously think this is a Hird stunt? And if so why?

Because Albert has had a media ban placed on him.

So he talks through Robbo instead to share his displeasure that the board is split over whether he coaches again.

This is straight up bullshit... Robbo has a point and a platform to throw his opinion that no one wants to hear, not even EFC Supporters... Probably not even James wanted this article written as it is of no benefit to anyone except to give galleries a posting point... This is a click stunt, not a James tantrum like you so much very crave...

Do you seriously think this is a Hird conception? And if so why?

Hird wanted to get straight back with the club. He said so. He is quotes as saying so. Refuting this by saying he never intended to coach in 2014 is a furphy. No-one said he wanted to come straight back and coach. But they have told him to stay away.

Read what Bomber said recently:

“We’re still alive and a chance to play finals and we want to make sure that happens.

“They don’t want it to be a distraction, so it’s not going to be.”

On Hird, Thompson said: “When he comes back from France we’re going to talk, obviously. We haven’t talked yet”.

They talked, and now Hird is on the outer until Bomber finishes up. This was Bomber's decision, not Little's. Hird is fuming. See Robbo's article.

Because Albert has had a media ban placed on him.

So he talks through Robbo instead to share his displeasure that the board is split over whether he coaches again.

So in this case Hird is using robbo to get his point across to the public and it will persuade the board otherwise...

Ohhh I see... That bloody hirdy... What a tactition!!!

Bahahaha...

If the decision was made so long ago why didn't Tim Watson know? Why did the club meet this week to decide it?
Why didn't Hird know. Why didn't Bomber know.

I think Essendon could not see into the future so left this little bit of the arrangement hanging. If Essendon had been struggling maybe it would be a good thing for morale for Hird to make an entrance. If not, Hird could cool his heels.

Good tactic. Except it does not take intro account Hird's ego.

Why didn't Hird know. Why didn't Bomber know.

I think Essendon could not see into the future so left this little bit of the arrangement hanging. If Essendon had been struggling maybe it would be a good thing for morale for Hird to make an entrance. If not, Hird could cool his heels.

Good tactic. Except it does not take intro account Hird's ego.
I agree and it was the right decision in my view. But i can't have people telling me it was decided 5 months ago!

The idea that this was always the plan is blown away by these comments from Little earlier in the year:

In February, Little insisted Hird would be welcomed back to a match-day role when his suspension was served.

“I would be surprised if Mark (Thompson) didn’t invite him into the box because of the contribution he will make. Very surprised,” Little said.

“We can’t wait to get him back. James can’t wait to get back. Mark is very understanding of the arrangement put in place.

“I know the press would like to think that is a fluid arrangement. It is not. It is set in concrete.”

Apparently it is not in fact set in concrete and the attitude at the time has since - rightly by the club - changed significantly. So can people stop saying this recent decision was set a while ago or was always going to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back