Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok own up, who is this wearing the rancid navy?
BtW_oegCEAESnwH.jpg

Hopefully the lardies in the cheer squad have written a message about this on the banner.
The only hashtag campaign I would expect them to put on the banner is #returntheHJs

The only hashtag campaign I would expect them to put on the banner is #returntheHJs

I never liked HJ'S on our jumpers. It may be as iconic as Geelong and Ford or Adelaide and Toyota. But it never looked right to me. Bankwest looks better. Would be even greater if that didn't have such a long logo. Same with SGIO, what's up with that massive box that cuts the wings tails?

You know what?? I don't even care about the wings anymore, none of the current players even deserve to wear our glorious wings guernsey, they should all be condemned to wear the clash for all eternity, until they show some actual f**king heart and determination. The wings are for the proud, the greats of our club, not these pretenders we currently have running around calling themselves kings of the big game.

You know what?? I don't even care about the wings anymore, none of the current players even deserve to wear our glorious wings guernsey, they should all be condemned to wear the clash for all eternity, until they show some actual f**king heart and determination. The wings are for the proud, the greats of our club, not these pretenders we currently have running around calling themselves kings of the big game.

I am inclined to agree with you at this point.

Never give up, Mike. We're fighting for the future, not just the present. Long after the current players have left the club, I want to be supporting the wings.

And... what is with Karl Langton?? He says the jumper you wear doesn't matter and can't understand why people are upset about it. FLOG!! It doesn't surprise me that he say he is a North Melbourne supporter... Maybe some of the current players are the same.

So forget the playing group. It takes a pure West Coast supporter to appreciate and protect the honour and traditions of our club.

Never give up, Mike. We're fighting for the future, not just the present. Long after the current players have left the club, I want to be supporting the wings.

And... what is with Karl Langton?? He says the jumper you wear doesn't matter and can't understand why people are upset about it. FLOG!! It doesn't surprise me that he say he is a North Melbourne supporter... Maybe some of the current players are the same.

So forget the playing group. It takes a pure West Coast supporter to appreciate and protect the honour and traditions of our club.
Langdon is an egg. I don't understand why he wouldn't get behind it.

Yeah heard him the other night say that he didn't care what the players wore, and they wouldn't either?? So when he played he had no pride in the jumper? Maybe if we taught some of the current players to feel proud to pull on the club colours they might actually play with a bit of passion and spirit. Langdon is a f**k stick of the highest order, he bags the eagles almost more than that fat pig hardie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get other past players on Twitter involved!
A good idea worth trying. Can someone on Twitter send the link to this thread to them? Don Pyke would be a reasonable start. From memory he was involved in getting the wings reinstated back in 2002.

DONE! i havent used a spray can since 1999 whilst poping ollies on my skateboard and listening to a limp bizkit album on my discman!

would be an honour
My way or the highway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back