Who would you like to see win the flag besides your own

Remove this Banner Ad

Wes Tiger

All Australian
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Western Bullies for me. I felt they deserved a flag for all their hard work and near misses throughout the 90's and late 2000's. Sainters would have to be a close 2nd for all their shortcomings in 97, 04, 05, 09 and 2010. Gee whizz listing all those years for the Saints is staggering. How have they endured all of that:eek:

Doggies themselves in 92, 97, 98, 2008, 09 and 2010 made the prelims in each year. In 97 the Chirs Grant smothered shot at the end:cry:

As a crows supporter, I have a Certified Realistic Chance that I support each year, especially in the finals series. Last year and this year it was and is Freo.

St Kilda. The rest of my family barrack for them and they're like a second team to me.

Still want to see the Dees win one first though.

Hard to argue with ManWithNoName. Pav deserves a flag.
Now Milne has gone St Kilda are allowed to win one. They probably would have done a decade ago if Grant Tomas never got near the coaching box.
Really, any small club which has not had a huge leg-up in the draft or cap cncessions - just to prove it can still be done (which I very much doubt).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to argue with ManWithNoName. Pav deserves a flag.
Now Milne has gone St Kilda are allowed to win one. They probably would have done a decade ago if Grant Tomas never got near the coaching box.
Really, any small club which has not had a huge leg-up in the draft or cap cncessions - just to prove it can still be done (which I very much doubt).
There's two guys in the AFL I think are most "deserving". Pav and Rooey. Sadly I don't think the Saints will be back up there before Rooey hangs up the boots, so Super Pav all the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back