Fantasy BFFFL 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

drd23

EcL9ojJ.gif

I'm really worried about my RB depth. Wilson is a massive risk and Blount probably won't get many carries.

It's always tough to get RB depth in a 16 teamer, especially in an age with so many RB committees.

I'm hoping for something out of West/Williams, but they're both speculative. Could easily get 40 combined points out of the two all year.

What are the chances Dexter McCluster gets his position changed to RB or being made both a RB/WR?

ESPN currently have him listed as a WR and Yahoo have him RB. Anyone know what ESPN's policy is on this? If he plays mostly RB through the pre-season will they likely change his classification?

What are the chances Dexter McCluster gets his position changed to RB or being made both a RB/WR?

ESPN currently have him listed as a WR and Yahoo have him RB. Anyone know what ESPN's policy is on this? If he plays mostly RB through the pre-season will they likely change his classification?

I think ESPN got rid of multiple positions for players a few years ago. Not 100% sure though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EagleOz BeinPurplenGreen arakaan matt_897 Southerntakeover two blue tiger Spirit Level balmainforever Dagless Oscarman sblack Cassius_Clay Latro drd23 arkie

Draft over. Nice work all.

So all results are inputted into ESPN. If you find any mistakes, let me know and I'll fix it up.

EagleOz, it seems like Devin Street isn't in the ESPN system yet for whatever reason. Keep at least one spot open on your roster for the time being and I'll add him into your team manually whenever they figure out he is on a NFL team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back