PS3 Gran Turismo 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked this up last week for $40 at Big W
My first since GT3 on PS2.

I have to admit it's a bit weird going from Forza 5 to this...
Accelerate is the X button, what is this madness? :p

Once I bought a wheel I could never play any racing game again with a normal controller. Get a wheel, you won't regret it.

Once I bought a wheel I could never play any racing game again with a normal controller. Get a wheel, you won't regret it.

I was thinking that as i was just having a couple races then, GT6 is really fun and seems more polished since the update.
I wonder if i could get a universal one to use with PS3 & XB1? (for Forza 5)

I was thinking that as i was just having a couple races then, GT6 is really fun and seems more polished since the update.
I wonder if i could get a universal one to use with PS3 & XB1? (for Forza 5)

Don't think there's many compatible with both systems, there are some around but they tend to be a $150+ more than the others. Logitech, from what I understand is pretty much just PS3/Sony for driving wheels, not sure if that's changed recently though. Thrustmaster wheels tend to be either PC+PS3 or PC+Xbox. Fanatec has a wheel called the Forza Motorsport that is surprisingly compatible with PS3: it's $259.99 here...http://au.fanatec.com/RacingWheels

Now we need an update to fix the update !!!!!

o_O

10155256_10152274408613527_2145833212526665178_n.jpg

Ah updates, how I love thee :eek:

I've gotten over being serious, am now just buying fun cars. One of my current favourites is a beastly little 60s Fiat 500, RWD + SWB = loads of drifty fun! Even dropped some chrome paint on it.

Am also running a tuned Volvo 240 Estate because Station Wagon, is awesome!

images

My apologies for reviving an old thread, but to any of those still playing Gran Turismo 6, is the 400 PP Clubman race in National B freezing on the load screen for anyone else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back