Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasquali

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
I just had a crack at the ladder predictor.... try it yourself...

If we win every game and get big % against GWS and St Kilda, we can still make the 8..

Comes down to Round 23 vs Swans.... last night showed we are back in form and hungry...

on current from... we will beat GWS, Saints, Bombers and Adelaide...

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets

If we win every game and get big % against GWS and St Kilda, we can still make the 8..

Comes down to Round 23 vs Swans.... last night showed we are back in form and hungry...

For those to follow stop!! I'll save you the nonsense and stop here:rolleyes:

Pasquali

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
For those to follow stop!! I'll save you the nonsense and stop here:rolleyes:

Nonsense???

If I told you Carlton would beat Nth, GWS would be within a kick of Geelong and Saints would pump Freo by 11 goals, what would you say???

Never die, till the final siren... none of those teams we play (except Swans) are anything special..

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nonsense???

If I told you Carlton would beat Nth, GWS would be within a kick of Geelong and Saints would pump Freo by 11 goals, what would you say???

Never die, till the final siren... none of those teams are anything special..

Exactly. With the outcome of every game so unpredictable why should anyone bother reading a thread based solely on a guess over 5 rounds of football? Ridiculous.

Pasquali

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Exactly. With the outcome of every game so unpredictable why should anyone bother reading a thread based solely on a guess over 5 rounds of football? Ridiculous.

What I am saying "you silly sausage" is exactly that... if we win every game we can make the 8 because Pies, Bombers and Adelaide will drop games along the way

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond

I backed us yesterday at 22/1 for the 8.

Swans may tank resting players against us to.

Nearly took 1000/1 for premiership but realised we are no chance for the real stuff like last year due to lack of talent!

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
What I am saying "you silly sausage" is exactly that... if we win every game we can make the 8 because Pies, Bombers and Adelaide will drop games along the way

On that basis I should start a thread at the beginning of every year entitled "If we win every game this year we will win the flag". Come on buddy, I'm sure you can do better than this?

Pasquali

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond

The truth is, you are enjoying watching Richmond with no stress because you think they are done for the season... you don't want to get excited about winning the last 5 games because then you will be so nervous that you will be biting your nails each game rather than sipping on a cocktail with your Hawaiian shirt on like you do now... true?

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
The truth is, you are enjoying watching Richmond with no stress because you think they are done for the season... you don't want to get excited about winning the last 5 games because then you will be so nervous that you will be biting your nails each game rather than sipping on a cocktail with your Hawaiian shirt on like you do now... true?

No I am crying for losing Lever or Laverde!

Pasquali

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
No I am crying for losing Lever or Laverde!

The balance of watching your team win each week or getting draft picks...

I think our list of kids is good enough.. I would rather chase some free agents and get some ready to go players rather than draft picks which take 2-3 years to develop..

So keep winning Tigers, it's been fun!

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
The balance of watching your team win each week or getting draft picks...

I think our list of kids is good enough.. I would rather chase some free agents and get some ready to go players rather than draft picks which take 2-3 years to develop..

So keep winning Tigers, it's been fun!

Our list of kids isn't good enough.

David King keeps talking about knowing where your team is at but can't pick up the Gerard Healy hints about North, their list is simply average, very mature but lacks talent which is the worst situation to winning a premiership for them!

The only fun for me is winning premierships and watching Dusty's class atm

marcus12

Cancelled
May 18, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

pretty sad that every year we sit at the predictor like every year and try and work out if we can scrape into finals or not.

If we have a miraculous run of 9 wins in a row I'd say we've earned it for sure.
Doesn't matter if we deserve it or not, if we can win enough games and others lose theirs.. then hey, whatever happens - happens.
And then it just masks over the cracks that have been there all season and gives the coaching staff another inflated opinion of where we are at.
Don't get me wrong. I'd love for us to make finals. I just don't think we deserve it.

marcus12

Cancelled
May 18, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
And then it just masks over the cracks that have been there all season and gives the coaching staff another inflated opinion of where we are at.
Don't get me wrong. I'd love for us to make finals. I just don't think we deserve it.

i would probably cringe and not even be proud if we made finals. Our draw is so soft its not even funny. we play gws, saints, lions and essendon twice. I mean, If we cant make finals on that, then * it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back