2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows Reserves - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a fan of the Krak. If Ken eyeballs him and reckons he has grown up and matured - then we draft as far as Im concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It quite funny reading the equivalent Cows thread, there is quite the meltdown building up over there

That's because they thought they would be competitive. But there's no comparison between the lists. Imagine if we had Redden. Renouf, Colquhoun etc playing.

Cute post from a bovine

Whoever Port beat in the GF should technically be classed as the 2014 premier. The SANFL is the most compromised sporting competition in the country. Still amazes me the Sanfl and club directors agreed to this abomination.

Whinge, whinge, whinge, Poortz are cheats because they got the better deal for their magoos than we did it's so unfair.

I'm not watching the game but going by these posts I'm guessing Butcher is still dropping the ball with two hands from the top of the ball.
Who would of thought that wouldn't work out for him....
I was really frustrated when people like Tredrea and Hinkley said that he didn't need to change his technique and just do what was natural to him.
If he threw his routine out the window at the start of the year and did something more like what every other player to ever play the game does he would be better off by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back