Game Day Round 18, 2014 - Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the pub and it has been a very enjoyable watching.....a note for all the young bucks out there ....a young family will bring you home before the end of a game!

Good times.......

Hope someone has posted Motlops tweet about Hanley

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>My favourite player to watch in the AFL <a href="https://twitter.com/pearcehanley">@pearcehanley</a></p>&mdash; Steven Motlop (@StevenMotlop32) <a href="">July 26, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Brilliant ruck work from Martin gifted that goal to Zorko. On current form Martin is our number one ruckman and Leuenberger doesn't get a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant ruck work from Martin gifted that goal to Zorko. On current form Martin is our number one ruckman and Leuenberger doesn't get a game.

You can't have bergs out, we know how good he can be when he gets his body right. He is a superior tap ruckman and has a much better forward game than Martin. In saying that, you simply can't take Martin out in the form he's in.

Leuenberger to ruck the forward 50 and most centre bounces. Martin to roam and drop back into defence ala Mitch Clark 2009.

I believe Leppa intended on playing the two ruckman throughout the season and setting up his gameplan as suchWe can fit the two if required. West while not as good as either, is a good all round backup who can competently play forward and play a roaming role.

I'm sure Martin could manage adjusting his role slightly.

BTW welcome to the den Greg Swann! This is what you're working with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back