Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i didnt have many issues traveling on the aussie passport, think poland and the czech republic were the only places i had to pay.

the biggest pain was traveling back to the uk, who were always pricks at passport control.
It was handy in Africa.

i can imagine.

what was africa like? did you travel all around or just a few countries?
Did southern Africa.

It was good, I'd like to go back. A lot of mates did Europe, I decided to do Africa.

I could think of nothing worse than this with a dirty big guilty hangover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe that I was actually going for Hawthorn tonight. Besides the fact that I tipped them, I'm starting to really dislike and begrudge Sydney's dominance. I really don't want either club to win the flag this year, but if it came down to it, I guess I couldn't EVER be happy to see Hawthorn win a flag. God forbid, I'd rather Freo break through for their first...

I can't believe that I was actually going for Hawthorn tonight. Besides the fact that I tipped them, I'm starting to really dislike and begrudge Sydney's dominance. I really don't want either club to win the flag this year, but if it came down to it, I guess I couldn't EVER be happy to see Hawthorn win a flag. God forbid, I'd rather Freo break through for their first...
No.... Just No

Completely unacceptable in my book.

Even I, a staunch Hawfs hater swallowed my pride, and backed the gastrics in last years GF (I justified it as Victorian pride).. Still made me feel I'll though

No.... Just No

Completely unacceptable in my book.

Even I, a staunch Hawfs hater swallowed my pride, and backed the gastrics in last years GF (I justified it as Victorian pride).. Still made me feel I'll though
Listen here, NotSoFatBastard! If Freo aren't allowed to win it, Sydney and Hawthorn certainly aren't and, Port CAN NOT because their supporters are the biggest flogs to have ever graced the planet, then Geelong just about bloody well better win it! That's the best and only way to settle it I think...

Listen here, NotSoFatBastard! If Freo aren't allowed to win it, Sydney and Hawthorn certainly aren't and, Port CAN NOT because their supporters are the biggest flogs to have ever graced the planet, then Geelong just about bloody well better win it! That's the best and only way to settle it I think...
Welcome back SC.. You strayed from the path there for a little bit... Good to see you've come to your senses;):p

Welcome back SC.. You strayed from the path there for a little bit... Good to see you've come to your senses;):p
Yes, sorry! When the realist inside of me arrives at the conclusion that we may not be a monty for the flag, my brain starts postulating alternative scenarios, with various levels of success.:straining:

Yup- the only solution I can see as well.
Probably Cats Premierships for the next 5-10 years, then we might "let" Port, Adelaide or Doggies win it, with a Cats boy in charge :)
I did say "might" ;)

Probably Cats Premierships for the next 5-10 years, then we might "let" Port, Adelaide or Doggies win it, with a Cats boy in charge :)
I did say "might" ;)

I love Kenny Hinkley, he's a top bloke and I used to work with him in the early 2000s, but I just can't handle the thought of Port winning ANOTHER flag. Their supporters are insufferable! They already think they've won 37 flags (36 SANFL and 1 AFL), so I'd rather not see the debate of the relevance of their flags be rehashed again over here. Their form slump has seen their supporters slide back in their box for now, so I'm hoping that will remain status quo for some time to come!

I did say "might" ;)
What! No love for Sando and the crows:(

Yes, sorry! When the realist inside of me arrives at the conclusion that we may not be a monty for the flag, my brain starts postulating alternative scenarios, with various levels of success.:straining:
Just do what I did last year, hope to god Hawthorn win (vomit) and then not watch the GF.... So that in time as you have no recollection of the game, it will be like it never happened.. Or you could just find a stiff drink and drown your sorrows:straining:

Watching Frodo spud it up on the biggest game of the year would have been good to see though:(

What! No love for Sando and the crows:(
I'd be happy for the Crows to win it, if not for us. Crows' fans are not as bad as Port's fans and, my wife is a big Crows fan too. It'd be extra brownie points for me, should I support the Crows against another club besides my own on GF day. And by brownie points, I mean to say that should the Crows win, the champers would be flowing and a passionate night would ensue, if you catch my drift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back