Danger all clear

Remove this Banner Ad

images

why wouldn't you even just scan the bloody thing anyway?

too be honest, was anyone else worried about Sando saying something along the lines of 'Danger is sore and a bit injured, but he'll play next week anyway...'

are we trying to end his career 3 seasons early?

Danger escaped injury thanks to Roo's influence on the board. Go the Roovolution!

Seriously though, Danger did his ACL. Like Wolverine though, it healed as he ran back to the bench.

images

Makes this guy look like a sooky wimp LOL

Great news! My heart sank when he went down and my physio daughter said he's done his PCL - will probably miss 4 weeks (and she's usually right on the money)...

why wouldn't you even just scan the bloody thing anyway?

too be honest, was anyone else worried about Sando saying something along the lines of 'Danger is sore and a bit injured, but he'll play next week anyway...'

are we trying to end his career 3 seasons early?

Spot on. If Ablett hurt his knee and heard a pop, I wonder if GC would get it scanned...
This is baffling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Sando has come out and said they are coaching him to play a different game style. That made me happy as I've been crying for it for two seasons now! Hopefully they are successful.

Heard Sando speak at a sponsor function this morning, said Danger would push his own grandmother out of the way to get the ball! Trying to get him to take more of an outside role but said he had white line fever: "when you look in his eyes before the game..it's a different look than when you're just talking with him during the week"

Glad he's on our side.. :)

Heard Sando speak at a sponsor function this morning, said Danger would push his own grandmother out of the way to get the ball! Trying to get him to take more of an outside role but said he had white line fever: "when you look in his eyes before the game..it's a different look than when you're just talking with him during the week"

Glad he's on our side.. :)
And that's great - to a point.
If he can't rein that in probalby means not well suited for captaincy for mine. Definitely want someone who can step outside their passion so tehy can communicate in a way their teammates need. Not just see ball get ball constantly.

And that's great - to a point.
If he can't rein that in probalby means not well suited for captaincy for mine. Definitely want someone who can step outside their passion so tehy can communicate in a way their teammates need. Not just see ball get ball constantly.

Fortunately, we have another excellent option for captain sharing the duties currently :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back