Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
GLENELG (SANFL)
At the moment for me it's Warriors on top and Dragons second as I don't have any others 'offers'

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Where will I be played, Is number 26 available?

Yeah, I can give you #26 and as a first gamer you'll start defensively but we are very vigilant on rewarding those that step up to the plate. Ask BlueMaster1, our rookie that has stepped up excellently or jenny61_99 who came in late last season and is killing it in the midfield at the moment.

We're mid road at the moment after two losses straight but we were grand finalists last season and after revenge.

Also, we have akkaps.

Where will I be played, Is number 26 available?

Do you want to get into the good books of the captain so he will play you in a better position than the one he has no doubt already earmarked for you? Then PM him your thoughts on what went right and what didn't after the game. Fresh after the game thoughts are always highly appreciated by the Captain, especially if you can point out where he went wrong.

All the best.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Do you want to get into the good books of the captain so he will play you in a better position than the one he has no doubt already earmarked for you? Then PM him your thoughts on what went right and what didn't after the game. Fresh after the game thoughts are always highly appreciated by the Captain, especially if you can point out where he went wrong.

All the best.

Which captain do you critique? How does Beng go with your advice? :D

Welcome to the Bandits 4321. Captain Gee Dub will sign you tomorrow and you can have whatever number and position you want - except for those already taken. Obviously the Warriors are out coz FR is a good bloke (you what mate?) and with TFW saying you were not wanted, well...

viva la Bombers Bandits

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
At the moment for me it's Warriors on top and Dragons second as I don't have any others 'offers'
I am vice-captain for the Coney Island Warriors and myself (along with our leadership group) decided that the Dragons will be the best fit for you.

Enjoy your time at Dragon Island and we look forward to facing you in our next match :thumbsu:

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I am vice-captain for the Kony Island Warriors and myself (along with our leadership group) decided that the Dragons will be the best fit for you.

Enjoy your time at Dragon Island and we look forward to facing in our next match :thumbsu:

You would look forward to facing.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
GLENELG (SANFL)
Okay atm the Warriors are out, unfortunately :), So the Dragons are top but now i've been approached my the Fighting Furies

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD
A Bit High

Name Spanna65
Preferred position 1 Half Forward Flank
Preferred position 2 Full Back
Preferred position 3 Half Back
Number 65
Height 185cm
Weight 89kg
Preferred Team - Gumbies
How did you hear about the SFA? - Fizzler told me bout it.

Sorry mate, at a work conference. You still wanting to play with Gumbies?

We now can sign u, just say you want to play with us and your in our squad

Last edited:
And someone's going to sign no one. You.

At least we signed Norm Landrover...

Well if I wanted to sign him don't you think I might have tried?

Back