The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Preferable to Turner, but that 15 on the roster. They now have to move another player in the Love trade.

Really? I dont see the point at all tbh, unless Love is staying..... maybe thats the angle. Take the LMA approach and if you are on track for the playoffs.... maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I dont see the point at all tbh, unless Love is staying..... maybe thats the angle. Take the LMA approach and if you are on track for the playoffs.... maybe

Word is Barea will be sent out somehow. 2nd team PG

Did Chicago ever make one of these?

Those step out of bounds turnovers remind me of Mikael Pietrus.

The period 3:15 to 3:23 is brilliant. Some of the worst shot selection I have ever seen

A Scottsdale police officer reported spotting Tucker, 29, driving his 2011 Mercedes-Benz slowly through a stop sign at North Buckboard Trail and East Camelback Road, near a popular downtown Scottsdale nightlife area. According to the report, the vehicle ran that stop sign northbound at about 12:30 a.m., turned wide left into the right lane on westbound Camelback and turned wide again while straddling two lanes on northbound Scottsdale Road before the officer pulled the vehicle over.

LOLWUT?

in tears here. out at the steal v houston at games end.

Those step out of bounds turnovers remind me of Mikael Pietrus.

The period 3:15 to 3:23 is brilliant. Some of the worst shot selection I have ever seen

Yeah, I think my favourite moment was the 'one man fast break' at 1:05... either that or Ty Corbin's facial expression at 3:38.

I felt bad for laughing so hard until I took a peek at his 2014 stats - effective FG% of 39%, PER of 5, negative(!) win shares on the season... good lawd.

Thank God the Pels don't employ anyone like that *cough*

940x.jpg

Agree with above saying how LeBron should have stayed with #6. Pretty much for the same reason too.

Not that it matters, I pretty much retired my #23 jersey for my #2 Kyrie jersey a few years ago anyway :p

Annoys me that I can no longer wear my Kyrie away, when there is a chance of being seen, without being a bandwagoner though :oops: :p

Annoys me that I can no longer wear my Kyrie away, when there is a chance of being seen, without being a bandwagoner though :oops: :p
One of my mates supports the Cavs and he's desperately hoping Love doesn't go there. Worried he won't be able to wear anything Cleveland related around without being labeled a bandwagoner. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back