Mystery Time Slips

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourite mysteries. Most seem to be slips backwards, but I've read a few future slips. There was one about a pilot flying over an airport that wouldn't exist until ten years or so later I remember.

Possibly but from I read he had quite extensive interaction with people - doesn't seem to fit with the other cases. Could be from an alternate timeline or parallel universe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool read.

When you think about it, noone really understands why time works the way it does, and why stuff usually happens in a linear way. It is also pretty trite physics that there are some things (travelling at relativistic speed for example, or gravity) which affect the way time passes or appears to pass to observers.

So if you accept that time is not always an unalterable constant, and there are ways it can be affected, and there are some things we still don't understand about it, it doesn't require a belief in the paranormal to imagine there are ways people might have unforeseen interactions with it- there are no doubt many times pre Edison that people who didn't understand electricity had unforeseen interactions with it- why couldn't the same happen with time?

Youtube account of ten apparent time slips. Had never heard of the first one, the old hotel, interesting story!

A couple of them are a bit of a stretch, though. The Chaplin one is a big stretch, and the Rudolph Kentz one just requires a quick google search to know it's a sci-fi story that's become taken as fact.

Last edited:
Some guy apparently filmed himself with his future self on his phone, after checking pipes under the sink and falling to the future. The present self and future, older looking self had same builds, height and an exact matching tattoo on the same spot. Was interesting to watch.

The Bermuda Triangle had one too, a bloke flying a plane over water, goes through some clouds, suddenly over a city, miles away.

Every time I sleep at night, I think I time slip??? 8 hours pass in a blink of an eye and it's been happening for as long as I can remember. I've only really talked about it with my family and they say the same thing. I'm thinking we have implants of some sort and and are visited nightly or maybe this world is a figment of my imagination and I am living a a Matrix type environment. Anyone else have these time slips? Any ideas what they could be?

Some guy apparently filmed himself with his future self on his phone, after checking pipes under the sink and falling to the future. The present self and future, older looking self had same builds, height and an exact matching tattoo on the same spot. Was interesting to watch.

Link?

It turned out to be a viral campaign for a European insurance company. Idea was about visiting your future self.

people like brian cox and neil degrasse tyson have a great knack for translating the very complicated to the partially understandable. you need to watch all 5 parts to get a full appreciation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back