Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think they'll get Port first week and from there I think they're a chance to at least make the GF.
Midfield is one of the best and if Walker can find some form I think they can trouble the Hawks, Cats etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

The losers out of the top 4 clashes in the first week of finals will not get an easy game the next week this year.

Won't be surprised if someone goes out in straight sets.
Ah, this old chestnut. I love getting better than even money about an event that has happened 12 of 14 times...

Ah, this old chestnut. I love getting better than even money about an event that has happened 12 of 14 times...
Yup this. People continue to underestimate how many petrol tickets are spent by the teams fighting to stay in the finals race towards the end of the year when nearly every match is a virtual elimination final. Not to mention potentially a longer break, home ground advantage, and the big one, the reason why the team finished in the top4 in the first place!

If we have a full list, in full form, a bit of luck here and there and I think we can do some serious damage.

Unlikely but possible. We're slowly climbing back to our form of 2012

My mate a few weeks back put $100 for crows to win the premiership. If he wins he will get around $10,000

That said no chance. Hope we don't get Adelaide first week because there goes our home ground advantage. Still confident we would beat them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back