• What have you been smoking?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Candy Stripe

6 tri-panels with thicker white panel.

70069_57829fd53eee76d3d76233f5fc8e88e1.png

As an away strip this would be awesome.
Light clash strip probably with solid white back with black numbers, we'll still need something for away vs Collingwood I'm suggesting the Hot Cross with Red Shorts, Red Back and black numbers with white outline for that.

I'm thinking of forwarding the proposal to the club at the end of the week. Of course I already suspect what the answer will be.

I also like that one above, reckon it would look pretty cool.
Yeah I think it works better than my previous effort, I think I've reached the limit of what still looks aesthetically pleasing as far as a Candy Stripe inspired design can go, the white stripes can't get much wider without it not working.

very rough mock up of what might possibly theoretically could maybe work if considered as a clash/away strip, maybe. possible clash.png

I saw this thread again in my feed, and seriously thought it said St Kilda jumpers/kilts for a second...

Blogkilt.jpg

I guess that'd solve the whole black or white shorts issue...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to be skin tight though. Makes the players harder to tackle.

Something like this -

41HtM1iqIkL._SY300_.jpg
Don't laugh, remember when the Bombers actually thought about wearing these:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
657078-catch-22.jpg

It was an idea from Sheedy that was a bit from left field.
Barnsey seemed to be leaning a bit to the left himself :p

Aside from how it looks, I wonder why teams dont push for something like these running suits?

They are proven to enhace speed and twitch mucsle movment so in theory youd produce faster players with quicker reaction speeds.

Maybe they cant bend over to pick the ball up or they have trouble kicking or something?

Back