Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is this thread being renamed 'Clangerfield Watch: 2014' ?

I did see him carry on in time-honoured 'look at me' fashion only to be completely cleared of injury, surprisingly.

I'll have a chat to Ford.

Good ol Spuddy Clangerwince hamming it up for the cameras again. Just out of interest who is the bigger FIGJAM Nafan Buckwards or Spuddy?

Edited so as ease the offended radiojake

Last edited:
.... who is the bigger FIGJAM Nafan no flags ...

odd choice of words to describe him...
nathan-buckley-news.jpg

Good ol Spuddy Clangerwince hamming it up for the cameras again. Just out of interest who is the bigger FIGJAM Nafan Buckwards or Spuddy?

Edited to ease the offended radiojake

odd choice of words to describe him...
nathan-buckley-news.jpg

All better now, hope I didn't cause you mental stress with my inaccuracy. So so so sorry, please forgive me.#sarcasmimcaseyoudidntgetit

I actually watched the 92 Grand Final again a couple of weeks ago, and while Buckley might have been a bit of a figjam he was clearly BOG and obviously better then average standard. He also really enjoyed that win.

If you've got a spare 3 hours it's worth watching again, actually. I really enjoyed that trip down memory lane, but I still can't work out how the hell we kicked 17-3 in a driving storm. Also the half time entertainment was South Australian calisthenics that come across now like something from a Stalinist state, and Max Basheer's speech at the end is just so sad in its small mindedness.

I actually watched the 92 Grand Final again a couple of weeks ago, and while Buckley might have been a bit of a figjam he was clearly BOG and obviously better then average standard. He also really enjoyed that win.

If you've got a spare 3 hours it's worth watching again, actually. I really enjoyed that trip down memory lane, but I still can't work out how the hell we kicked 17-3 in a driving storm. Also the half time entertainment was South Australian calisthenics that come across now like something from a Stalinist state, and Max Basheer's speech at the end is just so sad in its small mindedness.

His one true highlight to look back on as an old man....I actually watched it again a couple of months back and agree, he tore that game apart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vickery's counsel brings up that TV was responding to an elbow from Cox, but his response was still unacceptable.
They've already graded it as intentional, but why the heck would you bring up that he was responding to Cox, just makes him look so much more guilty.

Vickery's counsel brings up that TV was responding to an elbow from Cox, but his response was still unacceptable.
They've already graded it as intentional, but why the heck would you bring up that he was responding to Cox, just makes him look so much more guilty.

That means he had a reason to respond tk Cox's.. Pleading mitigating circumstances.

I did see him carry on in time-honoured 'look at me' fashion only to be completely cleared of injury, surprisingly.

I'll have a chat to Ford.

I can't decide between Clangerfield Watch or Crows Fans Obsession With What We Think Watch.

I guess the former is shorter.

Do Geelong have a few players up for free agency in the next couple of years? Must be a reason for Chris Scott's statement about free agency being distasteful. He had no qualms bringing the brass band into Adelaide a couple of years ago

Buckley has the utmost respect for the club that gave him his start. Unlike a certain ingrate in a similar boat.

Also, Brett Chalmers' goal. Pound for pound the greatest scored at the ground.

I just noticed that the Cow board has gone to 12 pages over the Port sponsor gay "slur" and they have spent more time attacking each other than actually debating the issue. Talk about obsession with all thing Teal - insanely funny though.

I just noticed that the Cow board has gone to 12 pages over the Port sponsor gay "slur" and they have spent more time attacking each other than actually debating the issue. Talk about obsession with all thing Teal - insanely funny though.
Breaking News: 12 Crows fans from BigFooty to boycott local business they have never heard of.

I'm surprised they haven't yet called the company racist for being called the White Marquee Company. I suppose if they hadn't spent so much time bashing each other they would have probably gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back