Beyond the Valley: Phillip Island's NYE Festival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Horts

Club Legend
Jun 15, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Leeds United, Melbourne City
beyond-the-valley_logo_2.27be0323fbc6a1e58ac5a5c49f3c152c.jpg

Victoria’s Phillip Island is now getting a brand new festival with the announcement of Beyond The Valley, a distinctive music festival that expects to draw over 10,000 patrons in its inaugural year.
The announcement was made via a video featuring headdress-sporting figures dancing around a fire soundtracked by AlunaGeorge’s Superstar remixed by Cosmo’s Midnight. Could we see them at the festival this year, when it takes place at Philip Island from December 30- 31

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/beyond-the-valley-festival-phillip-islands-new-years-eve-2014/

All new 2 day camping festival for the island over new years to replace the already tired Pyramid Rock Fesival, will be interesting to see the lineup!

always good to see a new festival, has to overcome the might of falls though

Pretty tough task, not to mention Summadayze and whatever other dance festivals are planned for NYE/NYD.

I've got a place in Cowes which I spend majority of the summer at, depending on the lineup I might check it out.

i feel falls recognises just a stronghold it has, great festival but i always like a bit of competition. hopefully it isn't too alternative and can appeal to enough people, for me the demand is their to try something new

lineup came out today, looks half decent and presage tickets are only 279. balls in falls court to convince me otherwise

this year they have changed the location....and are now selling tickets way before a lineup is even announced. it screams of a festival desperately needing funds. Even though it had a solid lineup last year its no glastenbury and isn't going to sell out before a lineup is announced. perplexing to say the least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back