Round 19 Fantasy trades

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
OUT - Jaensch, Dahlhaus
IN- Mitchell, Carlisle can't go past a be of -17 its hard to make cash atm take anything i can get...

LordHaart

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
McGovern -> J. Carlisle (even if he spuds it, he'll still go up in price so I'll just trade him if that happens, otherwise his form is too good to pass on).
Jaensch -> J. Crisp via DPP (moving in as Emg instead of Ebert, who gets one more chance).

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
Pretty clever! I have a feeling you might be correct but just can't bring myself to trade someone who just posted such a score.
could work out well obviously roosy will not let him run around by himself then he also has caff and crowley coming..

It's a no brainer for me. Mitchell is just under 70k cheaper and I would be highly surprised if he didn't out score Hanley for the rest of the year.

Teams just aren't going to let Hanley roam free from now on and with Caff and Crowley his likely match up for the final 2 weeks of the season I don't we a reason to hold him with unlimited trades.

I'm even tempted use one of my final 3 trades in RDT and go Hanley->Barlow/premo mid but I most likely will just hold with that one.

Apr 18, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's a no brainer for me. Mitchell is just under 70k cheaper and I would be highly surprised if he didn't out score Hanley for the rest of the year.

Teams just aren't going to let Hanley roam free from now on and with Caff and Crowley his likely match up for the final 2 weeks of the season I don't we a reason to hold him with unlimited trades.

I'm even tempted use one of my final 3 trades in RDT and go Hanley->Barlow/premo mid but I most likely will just hold with that one.

Yeah well said. Hanley got tagged recently and didn't cope with it well from memory? Could have been a few weeks ago. It actually makes perfect sense to trade him out...I've got a week off after winning my first finals game so might sit on him and see if he can find a way however.

WCEbrody

Premiership Player
May 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea,Chicago Bulls
Yeah well said. Hanley got tagged recently and didn't cope with it well from memory? Could have been a few weeks ago. It actually makes perfect sense to trade him out...I've got a week off after winning my first finals game so might sit on him and see if he can find a way however.

Hutchings went to him in the 2nd half a few weeks ago and he had 7? disposals in the last 2 quarters.

Would be worth going Hanley > Mitchell i reckon.

Aug 14, 2009
Port Kennedy
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok so gotta make some calls this week on some non premium players but I won't be able to get rid of them all.

So Birchall v Suckling. Will keep 1 for season and will trade 1. Which do I keep?

And Pavlich v Wingard (absolute fail having both I know.) Which to keep and which to trade?

Thinking keep Birchall and Wingard (more chance of playing mid than Pav)

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Ok so gotta make some calls this week on some non premium players but I won't be able to get rid of them all.

So Birchall v Suckling. Will keep 1 for season and will trade 1. Which do I keep?

And Pavlich v Wingard (absolute fail having both I know.) Which to keep and which to trade?

Thinking keep Birchall and Wingard (more chance of playing mid than Pav)

Yep keep Birchall and Wingard. I considering getting Birchall in this week haha. As a D7.

At the momment though I'm going all out, Hibberd to Butler, D7 and C.Beams to N.Nat via Wright DPP.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Get rid of stanton joey prestia or tyson before fyfe why do u even have any of them ?

StoneX

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
Hastings
AFL Club
Essendon
Thinking Breust for Carlisle just to make some cash and maybe a non-playing rookie down to a cheaper non-playing rookie.

Back