The Voice

Remove this Banner Ad

she did.

and already there's backlash from some fans who reckon she's neglecting the people who helped get her there

She has already been back on her personal facebook tonight. Not sure about Twitter, as I don't check mine that often. She actually explained it on facebook.

so you are a personal friend of hers (ie friend before she went on the show)

Well I knew her yes, not a close friend but I had heard her sing way before the Voice, however I won't proclaim every one of her performances was flawless. She is a sweet, quite quirky country girl at heart.

correct. and some very determined fans.

You s**t campaigner for not posting pics/gifs:

97jaf.gif

Well I knew her yes, not a close friend but I had heard her sing way before the Voice, however I won't proclaim every one of her performances was flawless. She is a sweet, quite quirky country girl at heart.

hoping for the best for her. hope she has a successful career, and more importantly doesn't encounter the dark side of reality tv (15 mins of fame, stalkers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guess the question is, did she use her assets to propel to victory? not a bad thing considering in the pop music world, sex sells.

I reckon her breasts got her at least one stalker who voted a million times.

wonder if the show is able to identify who voted the most times for a contestant. if so, surely a prize, autograph or meet and greet is in order.

Or at least a re-tweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back