MRP / Trib. Vickery Gets 4 Weeks - Back for Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

She comes across as kind of special.

she's special alright

6a0133f55d7f74970b0148c7abb0bd970c-800wi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL is the above Giff a example of the "chombies" you guys refer to over there ?

Enlighten this poor pants wearing fool what a "chombies" is.

Enlighten this poor pants wearing fool what a "chombies" is.

Oh, Chombies is something your new hero over there loves, you need to visit his facebook page if you have not already. Apparently when he had a go at Vickers and when Richo was getting abuse thrown at him and his family by your outstanding supporters. This new hero has become quite supported by your blokes due to him and other WC supporters threatening current and retired players and there family's/kids.

Oh, Chombies is something your new hero over there loves, you need to visit his facebook page if you have not already. Apparently when he had a go at Vickers and when Richo was getting abuse thrown at him and his family by your outstanding supporters. This new hero has become quite supported by your blokes due to him and other WC supporters threatening current and retired players and there family's/kids.

Oh that guy. I can assure you that even though I enjoyed him getting revved up at Vickery I saw what he said afterwards and pretty much think he is a soft utensil.

Oh that guy. I can assure you that even though I enjoyed him getting revved up at Vickery I saw what he said afterwards and pretty much think he is a soft utensil.

Was not just that guy mate. A huge mass of your supporters behaved the worse I have seen in over 35 years going to the footy. Death threats to our past champion, spitting on our players as they walked the race etc. I am surprised our club did not make an issue of it.

what did he say afterwards

Something along the lines that he would have destroyed Vickery.

Was not just that guy mate. A huge mass of your supporters behaved the worse I have seen in over 35 years going to the footy. Death threats to our past champion, spitting on our players as they walked the race etc. I am surprised our club did not make an issue of it.

You are overreacting a fair bit. I know people who were at the game and people who sat near where Richo was. You know after the siren Richo turned to the crowd and yelled "Go Tigers" and fist pumped the air? If you wish to think it is only Eagle fans who act like dicks at the footy then you can't have been to many games.

A huge mass if well off.

Something along the lines that he would have destroyed Vickery.

You are overreacting a fair bit. I know people who were at the game and people who sat near where Richo was. You know after the siren Richo turned to the crowd and yelled "Go Tigers" and fist pumped the air? If you wish to think it is only Eagle fans who act like dicks at the footy then you can't have been to many games.

A huge mass if well off.
The team he supports wins and he celebrates
Compare that to everything that's been listed previously

You along with the rest of winge cost fans are ferals if you can even compare the two.

Piss off back to your own board you flog.

A huge mass if well off.
They were probably threatening richo too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back