Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2007
Gippsland, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nashville predators
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...against-hawthorn/story-fnn7ma1h-1227005928980

Poor buddy!!!:cry:

But seriously, would Buddy want his missus coming out and saying this?

Isn't this the sort of thing he'd not want to come out considering there is a strong ase we'll play them again??

Isn't this just going to bring on more booing in the future??

To be honest, didn't seem to affect his game overall, the bloke wasd awesome

Looks like the new management is working well.It's turned him into a big wussy boy who has to tell his other half about those big bad Hawk booers.

Is this dumb broad [whoever she is] serious ?
He's copped worse over his career

Now we know why Sydney players need extra money,they have to go to counselling because the big bad crowds pick on them.

buddy.gif

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...against-hawthorn/story-fnn7ma1h-1227005928980

Poor buddy!!!:cry:

But seriously, would Buddy want his missus coming out and saying this?

Isn't this the sort of thing he'd not want to come out considering there is a strong ase we'll play them again??

Isn't this just going to bring on more booing in the future??

To be honest, didn't seem to affect his game overall, the bloke wasd awesome

Forget the story, I'm more concerned abut his left leg in the picture? Is it suppose to bend like that??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, it's not so much intended to be about Bud, but more his missus coming out and saying this sort of thing.
Oh well in that case I expect Caro to come out and tell her to shut her mouth.

1. “I think people just have to be really conscious of the fact that he’s just like you and I, and he feels exactly the same way that we feel.”

2. Franklin, a dual premiership star for Hawthorn and leading goalkicker six times, moved to Sydney on a $10 million deal over nine years after starring for the Hawks from 2005 to 2013.

So he might be like you but he's not exactly like me, Jesinta.

Not surprising that the blonde model is about as smart as the spelling of her name. She got sucked in for a quote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back