Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pure fantasy or historical revisionism take your pick

Aren't they all? Nobody sees everything the same. Nobody reveals secrets they can't afford too. History buries it's secrets and we all roll on regardless. The sanfl believes what it wants us to believe and only the hatred remains

Aren't they all? Nobody sees everything the same. Nobody reveals secrets they can't afford too. History buries it's secrets and we all roll on regardless. The sanfl believes what it wants us to believe and only the hatred remains

I know I've got better things to do than a) buy it or b) read it.

So Hutchy is saying that the crows could or are good enough to win the flag :eek:
About 3 weeks ago he still said for we still good enough to win the premiership on radio so don't take anything he says with a grain of salt. No wonder they take the p**s out of him on that show. He will be saying Richmond next week!

It was a long cold winter in 97 and I believe the Baltimore Sparrows made that clutch putt

"Richard Fromberg had just beaten Wally Masur in 2 sets at the Focus Video Invitational and Len's Steal My Sunshine was scaling the charts unabated. The sea was angry that day, my friends..."

1zarrm.jpg

Exactly. Calling Rowe Stupid is an insult to Stupid people.
Rowey doing a maths test one day: for question 3, the kid next to him wrote, "I don't know." Rowey wrote, "Neither do I."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus the Crows are rubbish - bookmark it - their Coach is a gimp and if they lost their ruckman they would be shot.

Saying the Crows are a flag chance is like saying Hutchy is a credible journalist.
He's neither.
Well your boys can have a huge say in where the Crows finish, by smashing them on Sunday week. Just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy.

You can pretty much say that about every forward who comes up against Talia. Schulz may as well have sawed one arm off leading up to the last showdown.

Easy to be considered 'great' when you can get away with more than everyone else.

Oh boy.

You can pretty much say that about every forward who comes up against Talia. Schulz may as well have sawed one arm off leading up to the last showdown.
Is Talia's Mum's first name Jenny? :)

I know Collingwood is a good story for the media hacks to get their claws out, but put Swan, Ball, Toovey, Grundy, Fasolo in that side on the weekend and I'm pretty sure the result would have been different....
There is no mention of the Cows playing a woefully undermanned Collingwood side … no they are premiership favourites after nearly losing to a team missing their best players. :eek:

There is no mention of the Cows playing a woefully undermanned Collingwood side … no they are premiership favourites after nearly losing to a team missing their best players. :eek:
I'd say the ABC radio commentators were closer to the mark on Sunday night, when they said, "Watching this game, compared to last night's Hawks v Swans game - it's like watching a different sport." (or words to that effect) The Crows aren't in the same league as the big boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back