MRP / Trib. Vickery Gets 4 Weeks - Back for Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fair enough

Just to explain, 95 points is just too obvious, reeks of wanting a sword of Damocles hanging over his head in return for a fair hearing

Just me guessing though

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Just to explain, 95 points is just too obvious, reeks of wanting a sword of Damocles hanging over his head in return for a fair hearing

Just me guessing though

He does have priors though so any potential future suspensions he has to expect to cop more.

He does have priors though so any potential future suspensions he has to expect to cop more.

I know, but this is basically saying your ****ed if you even fart next time

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
One thing to laugh at

Imagine the eagles fans next time we fly over.....

"We are gunna boo him so bad, I'm mean I've booed before, but I'm gunna take my booing to a new level. It won't be just booooooo, it will be booooooooooooo. And I'll wave my fist angrily in the air. Ty won't know what hit him......"

To all WCE fans, the guy is mates with Jake King. If seeing King handle dining table utensils hasn't put the fear of god into him, going "boooooooo" won't
I talked to a few at the club and they are concerned with travel arrangements and security next time we go over there. We have hired private contractors and they have proposed this solution.

index.jpg

I talked to a few at the club and they are concerned with travel arrangements and security next time we go over there. We have hired private contractors and they have proposed this solution.

View attachment 70699

FFS, this will defeat Choombies!!!!

Who the * is thinking of Choombies?.

View attachment 70699

It's so high and wide :(

Facebook comments section much better entertainment than bigfooty
We have some deadset nuffies that post on facebook. They're on their own unique level of stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back