A wonderful opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

Please be advised that GB Industries will shortly be taking new business bookings for the 2014/15 premier league season. With an unparalleled record of success in the football industry, the past season has seen the business go from strength to strength. In today's football world, clubs and individuals are constantly on the lookout for the extra 1% needed to go from mediocre to superb, there is no greater guarantee of success than GB.

Prices start from a low $10,000 for a new thread, and $1,000 per post within an existing thread.

TESTIMONIALS
"*, I would have been happy with a point from our two games against Spurs, but with the assistance and support of GB we managed two wins and +5 on our goal difference. The cup thrown in at no extra cost was a wonderful surprise". - Fat Twat, Upton Park

"23 goals in my first season is beyond my wildest dreams. Thanks GB, I owe everything to you" - A Negredo, Beswick

"Ten years ago I was going nowhere in life. No talent, no heart. After a chance meeting with GB, look at me now. Still no talent, and still no heart but I earn £80k a week and am going out with a super model". - S Downing, Upton Park

"Let's face it. Without GB we were rubbish. 7th place and our best player is a cannibal. With GB, we have totally been transformed. Oh, have I mentioned how much money City have spent yet?" - B Rodgers, Anfield

"I'd like to thank GB for the confidence he placed on me to be a success at Manchester United. It didn't quite work out, but knowing that I had his support eased the pain somewhat". - D Moyes, holiday

"Most important player on our side? Yaya? Aguero? Silva? No. This title belongs to GB". - M Pellegrini, Beswick

Don't forget that repeat customers get a 10% discount. And Woy, please stop calling. GB is good, but he's not that good.

Money does talk too.

Just look last year, we had the title won thanks to a GB thread only for moomba to alert the powers that be at his club... a week and a bit of oil money GB's way later and we have a Man City thread. The powers of GB made Stevie slip I tells ya.

True. Many thought that "this doesnt ******* slip from here" was just something that came to Gerrard in the emotion of the match.

GB actually prepped him for a week, and once he realised what had happened no amount of begging from Gerrard could undo the damage. As we saw the following week.

Quality work in here. We do need a balanced view though. Mr Holtby & Mr Lamela of North London are quite unsatisfied with GB's services after he proclaimed "our season doesn't start until Holby & Lamela are in the team". Mr Holtby ended up in W. London & Mr Lamela ended up watching the rest of the season from the sidelines not long after those famous comments were made.

Moral of the story? Think about all the footballers that GB declared world-beaters who turned into duds!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back