Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mt Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca19
Lunchlady Doris / Pie in the Sky

Logger

You're about to join esteemed company Logger. In the meantime you should pre-order this product. With express shipping it should arrive Sunday night :thumbsu:
You realise that Coney Island isn't an island anymore?
The site was formerly an outer barrier island, but became partially connected to the mainland by landfill... The attractions reached a historical peak during the first half of the 20th century, declining in popularity after World War II and years of neglect.
Thats right, you live on a peninsula literally created out of s**t and you peaked around the time that Charlie Chaplin was experimenting with talking films.

And anyway, theres no way that puny thing would fit me even if you did live on an island. You'd need one of these for each arse cheek just to bring me there by boat:
Tornado-Ride.jpg

The land fill covers the decaying corpses of our opponents
Teams that will be flogged by the Mighty Warriors this season:

Mount Buller Demons
Good to see you're only aiming to win one more game this season.

Enjoy missing the finals with only 6 wins in what will forever be remembered as the Great Premature Ejaculation of Season 18.

Good to see you're only aiming to win one more game this season.

Enjoy missing the finals with only 6 wins in what will forever be remembered as the Great Premature Ejaculation of Season 18.
One at a time, your turn this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to bring you Warriors back down to earth. It's just a matter of time until you n00bs start sliding down the ladder and it all starts this week.

Was going to quote a couple of you but there is just far to many posts delusional posts from the most overrated team in the competition.

You realise that Coney Island isn't an island anymore?

Thats right, you live on a peninsula literally created out of s**t and you peaked around the time that Charlie Chaplin was experimenting with talking films.

And anyway, theres no way that puny thing would fit me even if you did live on an island. You'd need one of these for each arse cheek just to bring me there by boat:
Tornado-Ride.jpg

Its not so much for the getting of to and fro from Coney Island its more to help you deal general soreness in the coccyx region the other fullbacks who have played on me have experienced. Might I recommend to you Coney Island's resident grief councilor Zoltar to help you deal the traumtic events set to transpire on Sunday?

f73d5bfd920d80740fc6866fc1337955o.jpg

He is located in the Away change rooms for our visitors convenience. We are nothing, if not gracious hosts :)

Team of self confessed downhill skiers expect to beat the dominant unstoppable force of the competition?

Bitch please.
Do you expect us to ski uphill? That would be tiring and stupid, probably more of a Coney Island thing.

Do you expect us to ski uphill? That would be tiring and stupid, probably more of a Coney Island thing.
It's a well known phrase floggo. If you're melting at that imagine the puddle you'll be reduced to by Sunday night.

Hello Warriors. At last we meet. :)

This is my box.

16236553-a-rough-wooden-planked-box-with-a-lid-on-hinges-locked-by-a-brass-padlock-and-a-hasp-on-an-isolated.jpg

It's a very nice box.

It's where I keep my Jimmies.

It is completely rustle-proof.

Come at me.

thetradesman will have that locked picked in under a minute.

Hello Warriors. At last we meet. :)

This is my box.

16236553-a-rough-wooden-planked-box-with-a-lid-on-hinges-locked-by-a-brass-padlock-and-a-hasp-on-an-isolated.jpg

It's a very nice box.

It's where I keep my Jimmies.

It is completely rustle-proof.

Come at me.
My wife has one of those locks on her box. Impenetrable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back