Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prob been mentioned, energy drinks red bull, monster, V etc, tastes like ass or more so what I imagine what ass would taste like having never tasted it
I've never even tasted any of those drinks, which is surprising as I drink far more Coke than anybody should.

I don't really drink any of them very often, but I don't mind the taste of Red Bull and Monster. Can't stand V or any form of Mother, though.

I'd rather just drink Coke, if anything.

I drink V on a regular basis. Well by that I mean 1 or 2 a week. Rockstar Guava is nice but it's quite sweet. I can't stand Red Bull unless it is with alcohol and Monster and Mother are just absolute s**t. One that is nice but is extremely difficulty to find (I only know one place that sell it) is Red Eye Extreme.

It's all about finding a taste you like really. I'm more of a fan of the orange V which tastes a bit like Fanta to me but I don't mind the normal green one if I can't find orange which is usually the case.

I drink V on a regular basis. Well by that I mean 1 or 2 a week. Rockstar Guava is nice but it's quite sweet. I can't stand Red Bull unless it is with alcohol and Monster and Mother are just absolute s**t. One that is nice but is extremely difficulty to find (I only know one place that sell it) is Red Eye Extreme.

It's all about finding a taste you like really. I'm more of a fan of the orange V which tastes a bit like Fanta to me but I don't mind the normal green one if I can't find orange which is usually the case.
I love Red Eye. The only place I know that sells the best one (just Red Eye - no other labeling) is a little milk bar in Knoxfield. Can only ever find 'Red Eye Platinum' in the supermarkets.

Prob been mentioned, energy drinks red bull, monster, V etc, tastes like ass or more so what I imagine what ass would taste like having never tasted it

+1. Have had one sip of RB, that was enough. Yuck. I've also been in hospital for an accelerated heart rate before, so it's probably a good thing I dont like these drinks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...07+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Paramount Pictures has quickly removed the above Australian promotional poster for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which is due to be released Down Under on September 11. As you can probably tell, there’s something about a bunch of people jumping out of an exploding skyscraper juxtaposed with the date of September 11 that might not sit well with a lot of people, especially in the United States.

BtsvNPZCQAASueH.jpg

who's outraged?

Why should I be outraged?

cause the building is exploding, turtles are falling, movie is set in new york, september 11 is stated on the poster.

if outraged persons want to take it further, one can suggest that the shells are a metaphor for bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back