Certified Legendary Thread From Injustice to International Cup glory - the Renee Tong story continues

Remove this Banner Ad

The draw is out but does anyone know what times these matches are starting?

P.S. Neglected to grab a Midnight Suns guernsey before the deadline... is there any chance of nabbing one at the ground on a match day, or is that out of the question?

1796924_730667137000034_1999489075433595977_o.jpg

got to love the colourful nature of the jumpers.

P.S. Neglected to grab a Midnight Suns guernsey before the deadline... is there any chance of nabbing one at the ground on a match day, or is that out of the question?

Hey wally funk,

Times and locations are also here: http://www.afl.com.au/global/AFLIC14/fixture

As for merch, that may have been it... the team manager said they're working on it so I'll keep you posted!

They just posted this on the facebook:

"Due to popular demand the world can now purchase the limited edition IC14 Team Canada Jerseys. No matter whether you are a Northwind, Lights or Sun's fan or where in the world you live, place your order before Sunday September 14 and we will deliver to you by the end of September."

http://www.midnightsunsic14.com/3/online_payment.htm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Canadian wife is super intrigued! LOVE the guernsey too.

Will be sitting on a wing in a Freo jumper if the bigfooty contingent want to congregate around the same area.

Go the Midnight Suns!

Anyone bringing some barrels down to race at half time?

Donno about a barrel, but i might bring down a slab

Seeing a few international cup jumpers in afl members tonight. Afl must have handed out tickets

Will be sitting on a wing in a Freo jumper if the bigfooty contingent want to congregate around the same area.

Go the Midnight Suns!

Anyone bringing some barrels down to race at half time?
Standing near the camera tower next to the road between ovals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back