RDTWWIII - A Thread in Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand the absolute hatred shown towards Dean Cox from some Richmond fans. Are they so moronic and brain damaged?

It's almost as if they completely ignore the fact that Vickery has admitted he did the wrong thing. You even had some morons on there board suggesting that Cox and LeCras should have received suspensions.

I don't understand the absolute hatred shown towards Dean Cox from some Richmond fans. Are they so moronic and brain damaged?

It's almost as if they completely ignore the fact that Vickery has admitted he did the wrong thing. You even had some morons on there board suggesting that Cox and LeCras should have received suspensions.

Idiots? On BigFooty? Say it ain't so...

Most of those would be a vast minority. Every club has their idiots, including ours.

Although you'd probably be upset though if you hardly ever played finals and kept finishing ninth for the last 32 years. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UniqueBothDwarfmongoose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back