"The AGE" doesn't know the WADA Code

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to think you may not in fact be a Sydney supporter.

There is that possibility .... or he/she could be desperately trying to defuse the possibility of a stirring away from home win against the best team in the comp who were beaten by the number 3 team!

560901-james-hird.jpg

No Lexington steele isn't walking around the rooms

Absolute made-up false journalistic tripe from The Age anti-Essendon rag:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ust-as-hird-set-to-return-20140729-zy52m.html

The burden of proof lies with the AFL, not with the player, according to both the AFL code and the WADA Code.
AFL CODE:

WADA CODE:

The AGE also still doesn't know the massive difference between "illegal substances" and substances which are prohibited in sport. Jon Pierik is either an ignorant person or a malicious one.
Tell us again about the rabbits Bobby...

I wouldn't expect all casual bigfooty posters and readers to know the difference between illegal substances and substances prohibited to sports persons but I would expect a journalist of a major newspaper to know the difference.
Interesting then that Paul little has regularly stated that essendon players took no illegal substances but hasn't referred to prohibited substances

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ust-as-hird-set-to-return-20140729-zy52m.html

The burden of proof lies with the AFL, not with the player, according to both the AFL code and the WADA Code.
AFL CODE:

WADA CODE:

The AGE also still doesn't know the massive difference between "illegal substances" and substances which are prohibited in sport. Jon Pierik is either an ignorant person or a malicious one.

See here's the thing Bobby...a lot of the posters on here are not HUN readers and hence can't be fooled into having their minds made up for them. This smacks of desperation. May be worth finding a more pertinent point to argue against than what you have just dished up.

Nevertheless, a man has to earn a dollar.

I wonder if Hird knows the WADA code.

Nah Hird knows it very well. That's why he was adamant Charters his old mate (convicted drug dealer and confessed coach to athletes who want to beat the ban) be brought in on the program.

ASADA has all the proof it needs hence the SCN's. All this other tit for tat stuff is a side show and everyone knows it. Time is running out for the charade cos when the time comes ASADA will put everything on the table and say we've been to court and back now tell us why we shouldnt suspend you for 2 years.

I agree with what you say, but I wish ASADA would damn well get a wriggle on. Like a lot of others, I'm fed up with the whole thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And have you done that for any of the pro essendon drivel you hang yours on? :rolleyes:
Did you go into any of the threads bagging out the pro essendon media and ask what the point of the thread was?

AFL CODE:

WADA CODE:

One question Bobby:
What is the first step in the process?

I wouldn't expect all casual bigfooty posters and readers to know the difference between illegal substances and substances prohibited to sports persons but I would expect a journalist of a major newspaper to know the difference.
I make up my own my mind, I don't need an Essendon spin-doctor to tell me what I should and shouldn't know. /thread

Interesting then that Paul little has regularly stated that essendon players took no illegal substances but hasn't referred to prohibited substances
That statement by Little is likely true. The OP statement by Jon Pierek is definitely false.

To illustrate the ignorance (or worse) of those who's writings you lean on to form your hopes and beliefs.
Brilliant.
Now attach that to OP.
Yes,that's how we feel too Bobby.
Let's all cuddle.
Can we still see that sportspeople that cheat and attempt to cheat brought to justice though?!:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back