Preview Rnd 19 Carlton v Fremantle Thursday 31st July @ Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and uh..which ones are the old subiaco footy club rooms?:oops:
At the 3 tier stand end of the ground there is a 2 story building that is attached to the side of the ground. If you can find that, there should be a gate close by that should be open.

Hope that helps

training @ patersons 3.30-4.15 on wednesday for us Perthites.
anyone know which gate would be best to come in through?
If you see Menz remember to ask when he's re-signing ;) hopefully he's not a good bluffer.

Not liking my chances of being able to watch this match - I'll be in Newcastle! Hopefully there is a pub showing it.
What day is game day in Newcastle?

Is it still the footy season? I thought trade week was underway...

I would really like us to give Freo's top four hopes the old heave ho. Can't see it happening though. Not while I'm awake anyway. In the land of nod, however, Jezza will kick the winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a bit mean Flying Doormat.

Not happy that Hill is back from injury, was hoping he have another week to go. Let's hope he is a bit rusty.

Agreed, considering he is only just coming back from injury he may only be a mound rather than a hill!? :p

Can't wait to see some of the reports on the training session guys.
And some pics would be good as well.

:thumbsu:

No worries HBF....I have just passed your request for pics over to Josh Bootsma...get your password ready! :)

ominous looking clouds at the minute. they won't cancel the sesh if it gets too rainy right?
The only change I could see would be moving the sess to the WACA if the Subi ground staff want to keep them off the deck as it's pretty hacked up as you could see in the West Coast game last friday night.

Plus there is the big divot mark where Dean Cox's nose dug into the dirt after Tyrone gave him a love tap.

I might go for a stroll around the CBD on my lunch break, often see players having a walk around. Saw Jimmy Hird at the Hay Street bakery a number of years back ordering a sandwich, pretty sure it was peptide free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back