Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is it with Norf flogs and multiple aliases? They must rage quit every september.

Different sets of rules for different groups of posters on this stupid ******* forum*, so no surprises there.

*aware of the irony of me posting that on this "stupid ******* forum" but it says so much about BomberBlitz that this place is preferable.

I just live my life instead.
11520121110182.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can guarantee you that if we actually receive any reports of posts with any of *Essendon, Norf, Ninthmond, Carltank and so on, on the main board, they are deleted instantly and the offending poster often infracted. Whinging about it here serves no purpose.

Now, let's go back to talking about the latest delusional pearler that Eth has spent the last hour combing the main board, or polls board, or D&T board, for. ;)

I assume that Madd Adam is ex Daw of Promotion.

Ahhhhh Rgry.

The imbecile that tried to quote his own poorly written article as 'proof' of his argument on here.

A bigger laughing stock you will never find.

I got a laugh from seeing Chip le Grand putting him in his place.

Oh God, I'd love a link. It's like a park footballer pretending to play AFL and getting shut down by Gary Ablett.

Oh God, I'd love a link. It's like a park footballer pretending to play AFL and getting shut down by Gary Ablett.

Except in this case you don't need Ablett.

The fat old woman that serves hot dogs in the canteen and has a gouty left foot could get on the field and shut down rgry.

Heh, that is glorious.

Did enjoy the toys being thrown out of the pram as well:

Rory Cahill ‏@rmcahill Jul 4
@CoreyShanelee72 @Melbchief For work I actually cover real stories on things that actually matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back