Leaping Lindner

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2002
St Kilda
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
According to his website, http://www.chrismasuak.com has not been invited to tour.

Rob has given him the arse.

What Gives?

From what I know (and believe me it's a reliable source) the shite hit the fan on the last European Tour, which was the last Birdman tour until this one. I am surprised this tour is happening, and I'll be there both nights and there early to see Queensland's finest HITS as well.

IAMDASH

All Australian
Mar 7, 2001
Melbourne
From what I know (and believe me it's a reliable source) the shite hit the fan on the last European Tour, which was the last Birdman tour until this one. I am surprised this tour is happening, and I'll be there both nights and there early to see Queensland's finest HITS as well.

Interesting.

So what happened?

Deathray

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
Just wanted to add that 'Lower Yourself' is indeed very cool as were the first five or so tracks on 'Gloria'. On the same theme 'new race- first and the last' as well as 'the aints- SLSQ' are high water marks in rock history full stop.

Leaping Lindner

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2002
St Kilda
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
I'm going to go to the Perth show. Haven't seen them in almost 20 years. All I know is it'll be loud and hopefully not a dad rock shitfest like the Chris Bailey show was in 2013.

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Just listening to an old episode of 'Get This'. Tony Moclair is on talking about how the makers of Top Gun visited the Marines base on Hawaii to do research. Deniz Tek was stationed there at time when in the USAF. Tek's callsign name was 'Iceman' during his time serving his country. Guess that's where they got the name from. I didn't think there could ever be a 6 degrees of separation like that between Tom Cruise and a guitarist from Radio Birdman.

IAMDASH

All Australian
Mar 7, 2001
Melbourne
Just wanted to add that 'Lower Yourself' is indeed very cool as were the first five or so tracks on 'Gloria'. On the same theme 'new race- first and the last' as well as 'the aints- SLSQ' are high water marks in rock history full stop.

Was listening to New Race on Spotify this week. Outstanding!

Back