Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you got lucky?

In my experience there's no such thing as luck.

Richmondism is an energy field, it surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.

I believe fully that Jade mathematically and logically deducted that Richmond would be s**t. It's a few simple Petterd/C. Knights ratios, carry the Deludio, to the power of Mayo. Simple stuff really.

In my experience there's no such thing as luck.

Richmondism is an energy field, it surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.

I believe fully that Jade mathematically and logically deducted that Richmond would be s**t. It's a few simple Petterd/C. Knights ratios, carry the Deludio, to the power of Mayo. Simple stuff really.

aopxh.jpg

+95 points. So the next time he so much as farts, he goes for another game.

I personally was hoping he'd get five.

Yeah, not sure abut the whole "he should get a discount for pleading guilty" even though he didn't have that option due to the seriousness of the charge!

I think it's a good call. Weak prick should man up and take his kick.
Would never happen in the AFL though. It's the equivalent of Colyer cramping outside 50 and giving it to Ryder. Players have too much pride to pass on their moment.
I have no idea of the legality of it, but I agree with you here.

Doing what that player did is freakin' weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm glad he was caught out for it, I just wasn't sure of the legalities from an umpiring perspective.

Umpires can reverse a score, depending on the circumstances. In a recent local senior match, a goal was scored from a center bounce whilst a huge melee was in full swing. Only about 5 players actually took part in play. The goal was disallowed as a player in the melee had been sent off under the blood rule and once this happens everything has to stop. I think in the case you highlighted the ump used his discretion to say if you're well enough to jump up and down you were well enough to take your kick, which is well within his rights.

Edit:
I should add I wish they could over rule each other. I saw a game lost on the weekend after a ruckman was penalised for failing to dispose of the ball after taking it out of the ruck. The only problem was he'd roved the opposing ruckman's hitout. :confused:

Last edited:
Really disappointing lack of video evidence to back me up here, but he looks exactly like Neil Balme did when he won Tool of the Year for making that face after leaving the toilets in the change rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back