Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd needs two centre backs IMO, if they're gonna play 3 at the back

After watching the Inter game this morning we need more than that. God I hope LvG realises that now.

Pretend this is us fist bumping Jatz :cool:

tumblr_lo7403ESY51qcccdco1_500.gif
From my favourite show no less :thumbsu:

From my favourite show no less :thumbsu:

Haha, thought you might like it - Love Suits also, really need to get onto the new season ;)

Can't blame him, wanted to play at Stamford Bridge, gets his dream transfer to Chelsea, plays half a dozen games there in 3 years. I'd be jaded with Chelsea too.
We wanted to keep him in the squad last season and he would have got plenty of opportunities, same story this year. Both times he has been the one pushing for a move. Not the clubs fault he hasn't played many games with us.

Scumberland?
Can a mod be banned for trolling.
Lack of respect for a great club

Impossible. No such thing as trolling FAITH when it comes to discussing Scumberland - even for you ;)

18489d1146816246-oh-poor-sunderland-fans-carlsbergbornlosers.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wanted to keep him in the squad last season and he would have got plenty of opportunities, same story this year. Both times he has been the one pushing for a move. Not the clubs fault he hasn't played many games with us.
As disappointing as it is if he doesn't want to be at the Bridge its not going to affect us moving forward. Bit of a silver lining in apparently he hasn't hit any of his add ons yet and we've only paid £8m for him so far.

After watching the Inter game this morning we need more than that. God I hope LvG realises that now.

LVG knows. He said in his first press conference that he wants to see everyone play, see how they fit his system. Once he has done that I expect changes to be made, more than a few will leave IMO.

You're a badass!

Great avatar by the way, very underrated show :thumbsu:

Super show. Unfortunately a two season marathon has left me assessing things colder than usual and speaking with a slight Danish accent.

And not to digress because I believe particular individuals may fire up for the lack of thread relevance so football transfers... I'm trying to find it but does anybody know the hold up in Mangala signing with City? I saw something the other day that said it wasn't signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back