Multiplat The Last of Us

Another FW update? Let me guess....I can't play this tonight if I don't have an internet connection? :(
You can play the game offline.

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Another FW update? Let me guess....I can't play this tonight if I don't have an internet connection? :(

There's also a patch which I think was ~150mb.

Played an hour so far, loved the start but have to say I've already seen a big amount of glitches which is taking me out of the game. Good thing is with the share button I can record them for lulz.

There's also a patch which I think was ~150mb.

Played an hour so far, loved the start but have to say I've already seen a big amount of glitches which is taking me out of the game. Good thing is with the share button I can record them for lulz.
Glitches? Bit disappointing.

You can play the game offline.

Great so I can play the game without having the latest firmware? I know some games won't let you play unless you have the latest firmware.

Cheers

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Picked it up before. Gonna play for a bit then head off to work. Hopefully get some multiplayer action going tonight with the lads. Premiers04 Igloo The Big Sauce *plus usual crew.

Im up for some MP. i kinda wish they added a Horde mode and a mode with 5v5 or 6v6 sometimes 4v4 is a little too small.

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Glitches? Bit disappointing.

Stuff like picking up bottles but you don't bend down to pick it up, it just floats into your hand. Enemies running backwards but it looks like they're moonwalking backwards up stairs but then they get stuck on other enemies. A cutscene at the start of the game had Joel stuttering out a door (which I happened to save, I'll try and upload it later). Nothing gamebreaking yet but it's still taking me out of the game in parts.

Picked it up before. Gonna play for a bit then head off to work. Hopefully get some multiplayer action going tonight with the lads. Premiers04 Igloo The Big Sauce *plus usual crew.

I'll be on as well.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens

I'll try and get on tonight, net resets on Friday so I might be out of action until then.

I had limited success in the second half of the Destiny Beta so hopefully I can get on. If not I'll just knock out the single player mode.

Back