Ty Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest update from the Tigers board is that Ty has the skeletal structure of a 95 year old lady

Thug might have been a bit rich, but at times he has been a real dog and if he didnt live up to that when he almost fractured Vickerys sternum then this thread would never had taken place.

More like his uterus, amirite?

Let's not tar all Richmond supporters with the same brush. Yes there are some clowns on there but would you like you to be represented by some of the posts by our supporters on here, or even worse - Facebook.

Let's not tar all Richmond supporters with the same brush. Yes there are some clowns on there but would you like you to be represented by some of the posts by our supporters on here, or even worse - Facebook.

In fairness they do have a fair few ******* moronic dipshits who really should make sure they don't breed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah my ******* meter is going haywire.

Fairly typical West Caost supporter reaction.

I watched the game as a neutral observe and saw Cox use the elbow. He often does, funnily enough.
I knew straight away there would be a retaliation - didn't you?

What wouLd you do if a bloke as big as Cox smacked you hard in the guts with his elbow?

You'd thank him. Of course you would.

I watched the game as a neutral observe and saw Cox use the elbow. He often does, funnily enough.

What wouLd you do if a bloke as big as Cox smacked you hard in the guts with his elbow?

On the sporting field if the call isn't made by the umpire for the action, you suck it up and try to get the player back within the rules of the game, not punch them in the face.

Just wondering...

Did Vickery hit Cox for no reason?

If so, he should have got 12 months.
Nice troll set up

Exactly.

So how does Cox get off as the victim when he hit first?
Now we come in with our predetermined argument.

And then posts some inane s**t.

Time to run along.

Oh s**t you were actually serious, they should really lock the gates at schools for special needs posters.

Vickery played for a free, didn't come so he jumped straight back up. Vickery himself knows he ****ed up and accepted it all. Most here are actually quite ok with 4 weeks as about right. Pedal you lame trolling attempts elsewhere.

He does indeed. In fact Vickery's teammate and ruck partner has come out and said every ruckman in the league does it. They rarely cop a haymaker in return, funnily enough.

Run along thanks troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back