Alien/UFO Exploring a younger galaxy.

Remove this Banner Ad

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
All you pot heads and grog swilling brothel groupie gov shills have to agree that since there is younger universe than ours, there's a chance that in the universe where life form is able to be supported, is a younger version of us.

So when we get there (which we're endeavoring to do), what do we do? Do we make contact, do we interfere?

Once you've worked out what you think we should do, what makes you sure it hasn't already happened here?

Last edited:
All you pot heads and grog swilling brothel groupie gov shills have to agree that since there is younger universe than ours, there's a chance that in the universe where life form is able to be supported, is a younger version of us.

So when we get there (which we're endeavoring to do), what do we do? Do we make contact, do we interfere?

Once you've worked out what you think we should do, what makes you sure it hasn't already happened here?

Such a way with words...btw there's 5 questions there...we can't get there so whats the point of wondering

Hitching a ride on a asteroid and studying it is not the same as traveling to a distant galaxy..

Before we do that we should ask the aliens that are monitoring us what we can or should do - find out what the protocol is first before we barge into other lifeforms ;)

Let me just start with "wow".

Anyway, "pot heads and grog swilling brothel groupie gov shills" probablyagree ith a lot of things, not all of which necesarily hold true.

"there is younger universe than ours"
I am ssuming this is a reference to younger universes in a multiverse. While the theory is fairly widely held and the mathematics adds up, it is still speculative. Nobody is therefore in a posiiton where they "have to agree" with the premise, much less the conclusion.

Now, where are NASA talking about asteroids being useful? A distant galaxy. Well, not really. The phrase "deeper into the solar system, to Mars and beyond" from the linked article could be read two ways. I read it as beyond Mars, still in our solar system. A very different beast to a distant galaxy or a younger universe. I assume the OP read it as beyond the solar system - even then another, younger, universe is a big stretch.
As for the term "deep space", it is often used for anything beyond Earth's atmosphere - from Sputnik's orbit to galaxies so distant Hubble can't distinguish between them.

And then the rest of the article talks about near-Earth asteroids, and not all in terms of manned exploration. NEAs are hardly important to hitch a ride to another galaxy, but potentially useful waystations for manned missions to the inner planets.

All that said, life could (also speculative) exist within our solar system and protocols should be in place for non-intelligent life encounters (by probes and/or robots) in the relatively near future. Just in case there is life under the ice of Europa or the thick carbon-based atmosphere of Titan.

Anyway, "pot heads and grog swilling brothel groupie gov shills" probablyagree ith a lot of things, not all of which necesarily hold true.

I know you fit into 1, but I'm really umm confused which one it is. The rest of your post gives absolutely nothing away

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back