No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why this matters. Rawry will be just one of a few hundred offering pledges, I don't think hardie would worry too much if he even knows who he is.

and for the record, no one knows who he is

Will be interesting with some board members gaining access to the documents in the next week whether any details will find themselves into any newspapers, for good or bad news.

Id suggest no matter what we can expect a fairfax article claiming "new information" by August 11th.

Didn't help others the other individuals - I suppose they don't count.

Have we actually sacked anyone over this saga since Feb 4 last year, or are you just talking shite?

Hird and Corcoran were the architects of the supplement program - To say otherwise is plain silly.
I'd say they were the architects of the club's sports science department, who's role was to introduce a supplement program. Saying Hird and Corcoran were architects of the actual program is incorrect IMO

So what you're saying is, she's a good Labour man?

And here in lies the issue of political interference or some may say pay back. AFL were always seen as strong ALP supporters.

Last edited:

What is forgotten in this debate is that the players chose to take legal action - Legal action has nothing to do with EFC or Hird, although the media is blatantly peddling untruths about the legal action And the most interesting thing is that despite 14 players no longer being at the club they have all shown solidarity - No player has broken ranks.

Didn't Caro say like under a week ago she'd **** off and leave Hird alone?

I pointed out last Friday that Caro's remarks on 3AW referrred to leaving the family alone - In other words no media camped outside Hird's house. The rest is up for grabs.

I don't see why this matters. Rawry will be just one of a few hundred offering pledges, I don't think hardie would worry too much if he even knows who he is.

Well Hardie poses as a true-blue Essendon supporter - One who is critical of some parts of the club's operations in the last 12 months - So you accept a pledge from Rory who started the ' Hird will be sacked thread last year on the HTB ' - I'd be very surprised if Hardie doesn't know the identity of Rory - Hardie gives academics a bad name with his inane tweets on twitter - And the guy is begging on twitter to raise 20,000 to print a book. Have no time for Hardie.

It reads like the players PLAY for Hirdy. In he comes. That makes successful organisations. If you like/respect your 'boss' you go the yards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do admire yaco's ability to seamlessly continue about a dozen different conversations at once

That's fair comment - Think I confuse myself at times.:oops:

I do admire yaco's ability to seamlessly continue about a dozen different conversations at once

true. I struggle just trying to join up 12 coherent sentences catfish is nice

Can you find out if the AFL/ASADA target tested players from Melbourne and the GC ? And whether samples were sent off to Germany ?

No. I wouldn't know. I'm assuming no they did not. We'll at least dR Harcourt didn't mention it. Was it because Dank had left GC and wasn't at Melbourne long enough?

And here in lies the issue of political interference or some may say pay back. AFL were always seen as strong ALP supporters.

Peter Costello says hi. To suggest that we are being punished because of a Liberal Party agenda really is jumping the shark.

You can't change the way the AFL felt in 2012 - They thought EFC was cheating - There is no other way to say it - Of course they've been proven wrong so far, but it makes sense why the AFL whacked us so hard in 2013. I think the Show Cause notices are the result of political interference - This is a harder issue to resolve in the short term.
The AFL can think what they want. If we didn't cheat, then it is irrelevant.

For me the two key questions are

1) Why did ASADA renege on the agreement with the AFL that spared players any doping violations or possible suspensions ? Adhere to this agreement and this would have been over in 2013

2) Why did ASADA issue Show Cause notices ? I look with interest because NOTHING has happened to Cronulla players. Was there political interference ?

Melbourne and GC are not of interest - Cronulla case is the one which is of interest ?
Why did they reneg - seems pretty obvious it became public. I'll let you work out the rest.

I dare say ASADA have more info because we cooperated so openly and we are the bigger fish to fry. They smash Cronulla and send them to the wall, I can see some ramifications for them.

Melbourne and GC are of no interest? WTF? Vlad said he would investigate Melb. So where is it? Where is the consistency?

Bock - rumoured positive test, Dank and Robinson working at GC yet us hiring them was used against us on the charge sheet. Again I'll let you work that out.

Finally - I made no mention of Hird in my post.
You said in the previous post Hird started the program so bore responsibility. This conversation is based on that premise. So how the lawyers are involved is apparently his fault based on your causation argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back