Round 19 Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

them is some bloody good in's!
we must play like a team that wants to play finals deep into Sept.
Nothing less than fanatical desire and attack on the ball.
lose this and we are done for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I am disappointed Gumby isn't playing!

We basically have the GF team in this week with Ibbotson the only in for Walters, if we avoid injury this week and win, next week Sonny comes in for ...

Obviously; but he's a special case. The only way he's going to get the feel for AFL footy again is by playing.
I would suggest that barring injury (to someone in the team) Mora is done for the year. They gave him a taste and a crack but his game against Saints showed he's not up to it off his current fitness bass while his efforts as a sub suggest he can still have an influence at the top level.
I reckon the focus will be on a massive pre-season and start Rd1 2015.

I really hope Ibbo can put his injury woes behind him for the remainder of the season. He could have very well been the difference in the GF last year, was on track for AA.

I would suggest that barring injury (to someone in the team) Mora is done for the year. They gave him a taste and a crack but his game against Saints showed he's not up to it off his current fitness bass while his efforts as a sub suggest he can still have an influence at the top level.
I reckon the focus will be on a massive pre-season and start Rd1 2015.

If you judge all our players on the Saints game then none of them are up to it. I would've understood the club dropping him for the Geelong, Hawthorn and Port games. But dropping him when we're playing Carlton is a bit stange, especially given how long them waited to play him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back