Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Coney Island Warriors vs Mt Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

My teeth will be fine thank you, nothing will happen to them I won't allow that.

That's what the last bloke said. He's now eating his meals thru a straw.

At least when it happens, you'll never see it coming and from what I've been told, you won't feel a thing.

Until you wake up - then you'll be in agony.

That's what the last bloke said. He's now eating his meals thru a straw.

At least when it happens, you'll never see it coming and from what I've been told, you won't feel a thing.

Until you wake up - then you'll be in agony.
Yeah but that last bloke wasn't me. Good for him.

I will see it coming and I will stop it, because nothing can get me.

We will see about that maybe my opponent will be in agony.

Do the demons even have any posters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey! You edited that second bit to make it sound disparaging! But don't worry, I'm sure one of your team mates will fap over you one day. Playing in big games like these will help etch your legend. Try not to embarrass yourself on Sunday.

Hey! You edited that second bit to make it sound disparaging! But don't worry, I'm sure one of your team mates will fap over you one day. Playing in big games like these will help etch your legend. Try not to embarrass yourself on Sunday.

LW has waltzed into the team and added to the steely resolve of our back six.

Statistically, literally and aesthetically, the best defence in the league :thumbsu:

Statistically, literally and aesthetically, the best defence in the league :thumbsu:
It's easy to be an amazing back six, and we are, when our on ball division led by the league's most dominant ruck, keep it out of our area so well.

Even though I am also new to the team, I think we have gelled together so well that we only need 5 to deal with the "talent" of the Demons and we should start taking turns to drift forward and snare a sausage roll.

Even though I am also new to the team, I think we have gelled together so well that we only need 5 to deal with the "talent" of the Demons and we should start taking turns to drift forward and snare a sausage roll.
Whoever is simming this game please take note, I'll be drifting down in the third to kick a ridiculous goal like Corey Enright.

It's easy to be an amazing back six, and we are, when our on ball division led by the league's most dominant ruck, keep it out of our area so well.

Be nice if you toned down your bay thread...

;)

Take out lanky_wes in the first, Rhodesy_Blues in the second and Footypie32 in the third.

A big test this week against one of the best on ball divisions in the league.

Ha. I will have already done most of my damage by half time. Go ya hardest.

lanky_wes will be a lot tougher to take down. The reigning Mobbs medalist simply dances around rookies and makes seasoned vets look well past their use by date.

Rhodesy_Blues is a spud. We wont miss him. He has brittle ankles. Target there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back