The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe a little.

But the Scotch and Bourbon I have at home is ******* delicious and there is plenty of it, so I do okay.

Still got eight bottles of red plonk and a handful of beers, too.

Oh, and the other half's Chambord, but I try not to mention that. Ha, Chambord.
Aren't you the boastful one

Illusion glass or tropical fishbowl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't find the 'dislike' button
Thankfully it doesn't exist. Neither does Pretzel Friday, and I don't even like pretzels that much, really.

I just never miss an opportunity for a Seinfield reference AND a mixed metaphor. ;)

Thankfully it doesn't exist. Neither does Pretzel Friday, and I don't even like pretzels that much, really.

I just never miss an opportunity for a Seinfield reference AND a mixed metaphor. ;)

Not going to lie, the only reason I said pretzels was for the Seinfeld reference.

I'm sure we'll make it happen at some point.

This thread needs moar drunken rants. I had a sort of memorable one directed at me on the Bay the other day. Was like watching a car crash in slow motion.

The perpetrator was so embarrassed by his antics that he sent me a message two days later begging for forgiveness and professing his utter shame. Did laugh at that.

I'm sure we'll make it happen at some point.

This thread needs moar drunken rants. I had a sort of memorable one directed at me on the Bay the other day. Was like watching a car crash in slow motion.

The perpetrator was so embarrassed by his antics that he sent me a message two days later begging for forgiveness and professing his utter shame. Did laugh at that.
Love a good drunken rant.

Actually esp from St Kilda supporters.

Love a good drunken rant.

Actually esp from St Kilda supporters.
This was a Caaaaaaarlton fan. After they beat North.

It was a little perplexing. That strange moment when the winner, not the loser, melts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back