Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your calculations

Bull Bartlett callanan o'connor definately over 21.
The rest would be barely 22. My son is 20 and majority of team is his age or thereabouts. But jake marshall, clay Howe, lachie Macdonald and Tyler amor-Beale are all teenagers.

Last edited:

Are Nathalia a dark horse? Quietly moving up the ladder, have the largest percentage in the comp,,,but have a tough run home, which may give a true indication where they are at.!

No good I must of put the mozz on them, looks like they had a bad 3rd quarter
Yeah thanks for that!! We lost frog in first quarter and our ruck man just before half time. Start of third hurt us but to the boys great credit they regrouped and played a terrific final quarter great mental toughness from such a young group.

Yeah thanks for that!! We lost frog in first quarter and our ruck man just before half time. Start of third hurt us but to the boys great credit they regrouped and played a terrific final quarter great mental toughness from such a young group.

Are they excuses ?????? POT , KETTLE , BLACK

Are they excuses ?????? POT , KETTLE , BLACK

Show me one post where I have had a go at you about excuses. Tipping you can't find one.

No excuses just saying the boys struggled to get it together after the losses but they did figure it out and learned that even without those players they could match it with one of the flag favourites. As their vice captain said after the game "this is what happens when we don't play four quarters boys". No excuses from them or me. Well done echuca utd.

So ho
Show me one post where I have had a go at you about excuses. Tipping you can't find one.

No excuses just saying the boys struggled to get it together after the losses but they did figure it out and learned that even without those players they could match it with one of the flag favourites. As their vice captain said after the game "this is what happens when we don't play four quarters boys". No excuses from them or me. Well done echuca utd.

So how bad are the injuries bud?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one bad year mate. Give them a chance to try and pull it together. In my opinion there is too much league shifting that goes on
Plenty of people wanted Finley to drop down to picola 5 years ago ,they didn't realise how strong our juniors were now where a strong clubthat's competitive in every grade with a bright future if we can keep growing our junior numbers

No one can take your place your the KING of excuses

Any chance we can stop this insipid bickering? Getting a bit tired of it to be honest. Shake cyberspace hands and lets move on. Much rather talk about the run home and where everyone might finish?

Stick in there Cobram will come good ,your juniors are strong with good coaches

Cobram, just going thru the cycle. It was only 2 or 3 years ago , they were right up there. With the size of the town, I have no doubt they will develop there juniors etc and rise up the ladder. No way they could be in the Picola league, no place for them in this comp.

Yeah Dicky's knee isn't good unfortunately. I'm not 100% what damage he's done, but it's a couple of ligaments and he's gone for the rest of the season at the very least.
I don't know if Jayden Lovett will get a look in something to do with a disagreement at his last club, and I've never met Edward Darcy, I wouldn't have brought him in and I don't agree with having him play if he does. Levi's moved back to the area and Dylan was chased to boost the on baller stocks. Things are starting to get fairly tense around the senior group, particularly because of the "late" inclusions..... Not quiet the way I would of done it, but I'll wait and see
Is it fairly tense around the place because you will struggle to get a game now goodgolly ??

So ho

So how bad are the injuries bud?

Like a lot of teams this time of year rumba1, the injuries are stacking up at Deni (im not giving you any inside info):rolleyes:. I'm guessing you guys will have a few out too. This is where list depth plays a huge part in whether you get to play a part in the September action. I'm really looking forward to this weeks game against you guys. The Deni boys have earn't a lot of respect from our supporters this year thanks to a good honest work ethic. We expect the same this week. Ive stated earlier that i think Echuca United and Finley are the favourites for the granny, leaning toward Echuca now, but looking forward to see how Rumba have developed.

Like a lot of teams this time of year rumba1, the injuries are stacking up at Deni (im not giving you any inside info):rolleyes:. I'm guessing you guys will have a few out too. This is where list depth plays a huge part in whether you get to play a part in the September action. I'm really looking forward to this weeks game against you guys. The Deni boys have earn't a lot of respect from our supporters this year thanks to a good honest work ethic. We expect the same this week. Ive stated earlier that i think Echuca United and Finley are the favourites for the granny, leaning toward Echuca now, but looking forward to see how Rumba have developed.

Damn Sledge!! Your right every team has there niggles!! Hopefully we can get our guys thru too as it was a hard game against mowers. Nah I was more concerned that it was a serious injury, as I heard frog was hurt!! Top bloke fingers crossed he's all clear to play us!! I want you guys to be at your strongest!! Looks set for a big game!!! I am pumped.

Has anyone been able to watch the murray league footy show its up to round 14 and the sound doesn't work for me. Surely this isn't happening for everyone

Should be a ripper game . Deni have to win to be a chance and rumba on that big deni ground should suit them.

Honestly can't pick a winner

Should be a ripper game . Deni have to win to be a chance and rumba on that big deni ground should suit them.

Honestly can't pick a winner
I'll go for deni ,it's kill or be killed . So good chance ive put the mozz on the rams again. If they can't win at home they don't deserve to make the 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back