Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what North think they have in stock that adding Waite will deliver. They must believe they're close to a flag. They aren't anywhere near it. Not when these guys are in their regular lineup.

Daw - gee Setanta offered more than this guy
Atley
Firrito
Black - ok last year, shouldn't be getting a game this year
Thomas
Jacobs
Hansen

And with Petrie on his way toward the end of his career, that list plus North != top 4 let alone flags. It didn't work with Dal Santo, it won't with Waite.

But I'm fine if they do take Waite. It'll add to their nice nursing home for retirees who want a bit of coin. We certainly need to move on from him being a key player. If he does see out his career with us then it will be helpful.

They rate themselves very highly North.

For no good reason as far as I can tell.

Nick Dal Santo? He's the missing piece of the puzzle?

Did anyone else see is absolutely piss poor effort on the wing in kicking the ball off the ground around his body?
Hack!

They rate themselves very highly North.

For no good reason as far as I can tell.

Nick Dal Santo? He's the missing piece of the puzzle?

Did anyone else see is absolutely piss poor effort on the wing in kicking the ball off the ground around his body?
Hack!

Dal Santo's skill and ability can never be questioned. Elite user of the ball.

What had plagued him his whole career is his constant desire to have the cleanest shorts at the end of a game. Does not get dirty enough when the game is on. This is what separated him from the true elites of the game. If he removed his head out of his ass and worked as hard as his FIGJAM believes him to be, he could have been thought if in the same breath as Robert Harvey.

As it is, he's happy to coast along on his one or two attributes that mean he gets picked first each week.

Who is Norf's best player ??

They are nowhere near contending !!
He's 36 years old.

And people say we're too reliant on 30 yr old Judd.

North's 4 best players are all 30+ Harvey, Petrie, Wells and Dal Santo (close).
They'll need a rebuild sooner or later :p

Rebuild starting with Waite... Good one Brayshaw.

They should rebuild with that guy who gets open mouth wide armed amazed and appalled every time ANYTHING happens against his team out on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, don't want to see Waite running around for another team.
Neither can I but if we don't want him and he has the desire to keep playing then Waite would have my support. Mind you I think the Carlton offer would have to be truly awful to walk away from the club.

Looks like Waite, Garlett and Robinson will be sacrificed by MM.
Personally, can't understand it. All offer plenty in different ways to our team structure.

Wow.

Garlett has major personal issues. Nothing to do with Mick.
Waite (if he leaves) wants too much money because he has been offered a contract.

And Robbo is no loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back