Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

We will lose Wingard and Robbie to the midfield from here on in maybe? Gus we still have ASADA to worry about? I think White is blue chip but not so sure about our other small forwards? We should have an interest in Kennedy. Not sure on the deal maybe Clurey and shuffle few picks around? Would not mind Kennedy on our list though.
Have it on good authority that Kennedy won't play for port. Was a crows supporter growing up and refuses to play for port.

ROK was a great player. I wonder why he cant get a game? Has his body packed up? He would want to go to a club tbat is going to play him a fair bit.

Id have him as a deepth player ahead of Hitchcock, Stevenson and Heath. I dont think Ken wants a one year playet. But he has talked about how we dont have enough experience and why he has played Kane and Dom so much.

If ROK fills a keep Dom on the list another year type desire and his body is a lot more sound than Dom's, then it might be in the mix.

Mitch Robinson has held of contract talks until the end of the year. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at power/crows especially after he was apparently interested in a move last trade period. Would slot in nicely for casissi. Also when Goldsack was asked about a move to the power on 5AA his reaction seemed like he would be open to moving here

Mitch was hanging around Ken a fair bit off season last year? I don't know I rate Moore higher maybe Newton as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will probably have a big clean-out, and will want 2nd round picks for blokes like Robinson.

I doubt Ken and the rest of the club would be silly enough to fall for that though.

Don't think Robinson will have too much trouble getting to his club of choice though the preseason draft.

Don't think Robinson will have too much trouble getting to his club of choice though the preseason draft.

You get what you deserve ;)

Mitch Robinson has held of contract talks until the end of the year. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at power/crows especially after he was apparently interested in a move last trade period. Would slot in nicely for casissi. Also when Goldsack was asked about a move to the power on 5AA his reaction seemed like he would be open to moving here
Has the ugliest head in all of the AFL. That being said, he can actually play... Mind you, he is suspended half of the time.

lol hawks seeking chad apparently..does the advertiser really have nothing else to talk about it?
Meh. Obvious trolls are obvious.

Step 1 - Adelaide - Trigg's left, fans may ask why Clangerfield still hasn't signed. Quick call our ambassadors in the media.
Step 2 - AA / Advertiser - Got it.
Step 3 - Paper / AA - Look over there a Blue Car! Um, I mean, Wingard not signed until 2020 yet, is Port's team falling around their ears as their season goes down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back