The Tin Shed.

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a Riesling to help with the nerves.
Right.
So are you cooking dinner or something?
If so, this is REAL easy.

Send this text a couple of hours before (not a day before)
"Hey IT guy, off to grab something to drink with dinner. What would you like?"

Done !

God no!
Just planning ahead. We're going to the movies, and I thought if things go ok I'd ask him back for a drink :oops:
I live close to the cinema.
Which cinema is it? Cause if it's one of the sexy ones you can get a drink there. Are you doing dinner first?

God no!
Just planning ahead. We're going to the movies, and I thought if things go ok I'd ask him back for a drink :oops:
I live close to the cinema.
Ahhh.
Well that is completely different.

He drinks coke.
He is a sweet tooth.

Do you have scotch and bourbon in the house?

Dunno I like coke but would never mix it would bourbon and I sure as s**t know I am going to hell if I waste good scotch like that.

Actually, stuff that.
Have the ingredients for mojitos in the fridge.

Covers all bases.

And a bit of fun making it whilst talking.
You get home. "I'm going to make a couple of mojitos. Come help me"

Dunno I like coke but would never mix it would bourbon and I sure as s**t know I am going to hell if I waste good scotch like that.
Neither would I.
Except the scotch bit.

Love a good straight scotch. But if I'm thirsty, cokes going in.

Hmmm mid afternoon.
Getting trickier. Who chose that time?

Tis a rather fun game though eh VC!

If you wanna play on the hard level try Swiss girls!

Expand.

And it is fun. It's what life's about.

Incredibly hard to get a read on. Takes lots and lots of work to even get an opening.

Mixed signals galore. Blow hot and cold. You sort of tread this line between friend and possible romantic interest for months.

(likes of which you don't see here, very early on in the piece you know which way it's going).

On the plus side, they take very good care of themselves, wear nice underwear, dress well and speak a minimum of three languages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually the mid arvo thing might work.
Before you walk in the doors of the movie.

"What are you doing for dinner?"
"err, not sure"

"I'm going to make up a quick antipasto plate if you want to come to my place"
Even if he doesn't commit immediately the idea will roll around in his head during the movie.

So at the end you can say
"So, you coming around or what?"

And in that case I'd have red, white, and ...... coke available :)

Cheeky take-away from a nice place works too. You know picking the food etc. If he knows what's good for him he will let you chose the place and food. :thumbsu:

Incredibly hard to get a read on. Takes lots and lots of work to even get an opening.

Mixed signals galore. Blow hot and cold. You sort of tread this line between friend and possible romantic interest for months.

(likes of which you don't see here, very early on in the piece you know which way it's going).

On the plus side, they take very good care of themselves, wear nice underwear, dress well and speak a minimum of three languages.

:confused:
Nice underwear = easy to get off - Tick
Dress well - tick
Languages = do not care. In fact, don't like. (unless I know multiple)

I thought a plus side would have been slim and pretty.

:confused:
Nice underwear = easy to get off - Tick
Dress well - tick
Languages = do not care. In fact, don't like. (unless I know multiple)

I thought a plus side would have been slim and pretty.
That's what "take very good care of themselves" means. Always up to something, Yoga or running etc. Same with the Spanish no fatties there.

Oh and they aren't trash bags when it comes to the grog. We can be drinking absinth way past midnight and it never gets nasty.

Oh and they aren't trash bags when it comes to the grog. We can be drinking absinth way past midnight and it never gets nasty.
That's what I love about asian drinkers.

I'm so late to the Disney party but I have to profess my love for Beauty and the Beast! As a five year old who preferred reading to most things a character like Belle who read all the books as well and got a library as a present - it was the most romantic thing ever! Aside from Alice of course, I'm a daydreamer by nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back