Watson to Hird: Don't come back in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are the one who is obsessed and lacks objectivity. Caro is not out to get Hird and EFC.

Well actually, I think she sais James Hird should never coach again.. or at least not until he has blah balh (purely academic).
But she actually gives EFC pretty good advice about what cards they should be playing to see to their longer term health / survival.

Oh and by the way, hate is a much more powerful emotion than pity, its what makes us a big club. No one hates the dogs, people either dont care or pity them

Like we pity your drug infested club hey?
Supports Essendon and gets upset at people throwing generalisations around, then calls other clubs drug infested. Herp derp.

That's true.. the tiges got their act together on that front.
Interesting: I heard a caller on the radio the other day saying Tiges fall off this year due to Leppitch (I think) leaving.
What do you reckon?
Who knows Richmond are still Richmond. I think it was a combination if losing Leppitch and Cambell and not replacing them. As well as a few people drinking their own bath water and expecting things just to fall in place after last year.

Oh no, people hate us, what shall we do?
It's not hate, wouldn't waste the energy that emotion takes,

It's disgust, bewilderment, and pity for the supporters that are no so deluded.

(I'm pretty sure my club gets the most of that energy sapping emotion, and yes, we love it!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawthorn wouldnt know anything about drugs would they?
Let's get this straight. There wouldn't be ONE club whose players don't use illicit (and illegal) drugs. Not one. Including your own. So pointing fingers at other clubs is just stupid. On the other hand, there is only ONE club accused of systematically doping their entire team. For this you cannot point at other clubs and go 'look, they're doing it too' as if by some chance that lessens the sordidness of what happened at your club. It doesn't. And it never will. IF other clubs are ever found to have done what Essendon did, then we will ALL be pointing our fingers at them too. But until then, you should just bloody cop your whack. YOUR club ****ed up royally and no amount of deflection or obfuscation is ever going to change that.

Last edited:
Let's get this straight. There wouldn't be ONE club whose players use illicit (and illegal) drugs. Not one. Including your own. So pointing fingers at other clubs is just stupid. On the other hand, there is only ONE club accused of systematically doping their entire team. For this you cannot point at other clubs and go 'look, they're doing it too' as if by some chance that lessens the sordidness of what happened at your club. It doesn't. And it never will. IF other clubs are ever found to have done what Essendon did, then we will ALL be pointing our fingers at them too. But until then, you should just bloody cop your whack. YOUR club ****** up royally and no amount of deflection or obfuscation is ever going to change that.
You are kidding right? Not one club on illicit drugs? Have you been keeping up with the news?

Let's get this straight. There wouldn't be ONE club whose players use illicit (and illegal) drugs. Not one. Including your own. So pointing fingers at other clubs is just stupid. On the other hand, there is only ONE club accused of systematically doping their entire team. For this you cannot point at other clubs and go 'look, they're doing it too' as if by some chance that lessens the sordidness of what happened at your club. It doesn't. And it never will. IF other clubs are ever found to have done what Essendon did, then we will ALL be pointing our fingers at them too. But until then, you should just bloody cop your whack. YOUR club ****** up royally and no amount of deflection or obfuscation is ever going to change that.
You are kidding right? Not one club on illicit drugs? Have you been keeping up with the news?

Quite apparent to me she meant to write 'their wouldn't be one club whose players WEREN'T using illicit or illegal substances.

As in all clubs have varying levels of drug use, just as in society. Only the bombers stand accused in the afl of systematic doping.

Fair enough. Its not about deflection, its about people whose clubs have a serious drug culture/problem throwing stones against a club with no proof of doing anything wrong at this stage.

Fair enough. Its not about deflection, its about people whose clubs have a serious drug culture/problem throwing stones against a club with no proof of doing anything wrong at this stage.

Actually its about your anger and rage being unable to find its proper outlet against the villains of this farce due to your hero worship and therefore you hit out wildly like a two year old told she cannot have a lolly.

Let's get this straight. There wouldn't be ONE club whose players don't use illicit (and illegal) drugs. Not one. Including your own. So pointing fingers at other clubs is just stupid. On the other hand, there is only ONE club accused of systematically doping their entire team. For this you cannot point at other clubs and go 'look, they're doing it too' as if by some chance that lessens the sordidness of what happened at your club. It doesn't. And it never will. IF other clubs are ever found to have done what Essendon did, then we will ALL be pointing our fingers at them too. But until then, you should just bloody cop your whack. YOUR club ****** up royally and no amount of deflection or obfuscation is ever going to change that.
This should be pinned for everyone to read.

This sums it all up.

Maybe not to Essendon fans,

But for the other 17 clubs, and the majority of their supporters,

This says it all.

Where are those big hands clapping?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back