Four Word Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Ladies and Gents. Here is the latest (overdue) chapter in our story, told four words at a time. :thumbsu:

So. Where to next ? That's a good question, I am always curious, but curiosity killed the Thomas the Tank Engine and Seamen Staines of Everton player Leighton Baines, caused by Master Bates, the Melbourne tosser who was a master debater, hater, fellater, and dater - Dater? He's an archaeologist? Proctology's his hobby though, butt of many jokes, a natural born fool,like a Court Jester performing for the King.

His Majesty wanted toast and Vegemite smeared over ( keep it clean now) two slices of toast then stuffed into his dilly bag, 4 copies of "The Truth" newspaper, archives of long ago When page three girls (I walked into that) did what they do when doing the do do ron ron thingy.

Meanwhile, back at the prison barracks in Siberia, experiments were taking place on fat Eddie's massive red ugly exploding face, full of termite ridden bits of
Masonite sheets used to build a humungus fungus safety crypt, keeping the fungi safe and the children out and Hannibal Lecter also and a census taker sipped Chianti and ate pies in Arden street.

Meanwhile Majak's finally gained a place in the sun to sunbake, like he is wont to do and who would argue with those huge guns, tight buns, and gargantuan high leaps and marks? Not Ryan "Creepy" Crowley, not me either, actually.

"Back in five.........ok."
"Where did you go?"
"Errrrrrr, cleaning my sock"
"Ummmmm, lost for words"
"Left sock, or right?"
"there is a difference?"
"dunno, not my sock"
"Nor mine, What's next ?"

Basil Zempilas is the gherkin in a burger, covered in Zac Dawson's cum stained left socks, a very unsavory image which is very hard to even think about, so I clearly yelled get off this topic..as a lady's present.

Meanwhile back at the shearing shed, the roustabout was checking his facebook to see what earthshattering status updates from Katut and Rhonda, wondering what Jane

Fonda thought about being 76 years old Yikes, Not 76 trombones? But Fonda aint got many original parts left.

"spluttered my coffee out"
"we aim to please and appease thine womenfolk, especially around Mothers Day, Fathers Day and Christmas.

Ok. Changing the subject, to farm animals and kings, cabbages, footy and whether pigs have wings...When pigs fly, North fly, with Greenhead barging into railway gateway 9.

Meanwhile, back at Aegis Park, voice jammer 2,mixed with nitrous oxide, showed that players couldn't talk to No Bull, or even Chief Sitting on his couch because there was no room to spoon with the Uri Geller spoon gorilla. I like gorillas, orangutans and Nutella, but mostly, Gorillas, orang-utans , nuttella, oh my!

I hear an echo chamber is good for practicing your Christmas carols, Gosh, oh Gee, what the f*** do I use a trong for? Whilst balancing on the horse, wearing leather boots. Chaps are comfortable pants worn by certain chaps named Chappy who play the maraccas with limited maracca'ing due to severe wrist injuries which also limits the act being passed in parliament. Cod pieces have many and varied fun uses and sizes for North Melbourne to, um, kick the government out of this world for doing mainly sweet Fanny Adams. I know her story and her cod piece.

Just a random thought, but how good is it when you try pole dancing for exercise, watching is good too. Purely done for exercise...
"Just for recreation's sake?"
"Of course."

Minties are useful for masking the garlicky, gingery,horseradishy odour of a brand new garlicky, gingery, horseradishy thing that goes bump in things it should never have even contemplated doing.

James Hird is a cheese eating, champagne sipping, disrepute bringing, frog eating, self-serving litigious loser!

Debutant Max Warren will doubtless kick and handball while the mozzies go pants erecting, drugs detecting, fighting off the doggies.

Floggers are a thing that aren't seen much 'cos not enough goals to aim for in flogging circumstances occur when old time convicts stole all the Pirate's fun.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back