Solved Can you read our private conversations?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that an assumption or a fact?

Word is that Admin can read them if needed.

Not that I care.
Yeah I've heard that too. It's entirely possible but in my brief experience of running a forum years ago I was unable to.

I doubt admin would be reading everyone's convos though. Would most likely only happened if someone said they were being harassed via pm

Yeah I've heard that too. It's entirely possible but in my brief experience of running a forum years ago I was unable to.

I doubt admin would be reading everyone's convos though. Would most likely only happened if someone said they were being harassed via pm
There is no admin functionality installed installed into the forum that allows admins to read private conversations. There are probably add-ons that exist that would enable it, but they have never been installed and there are no plans to install such add-ons.

There is no admin functionality installed installed into the forum that allows admins to read private conversations. There are probably add-ons that exist that would enable it, but they have never been installed and there are no plans to install such add-ons.

larry-stare-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back