Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Cash Leagues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this like the last week before finals? Still alive with a handful of trades in another cash league so I might be able to cover my loses.

Where are you sitting in our other cashy?
No comment campaigner.
I am 4th in another league with a bunch of dudes who actually work at the big house. :drunk:
This is my worst year I think in history. :cry: :cry:

Next year there needs to be a punishment for the guy who finishes last. Something like a St. Kilda avatar or wooden spoon or...
special-needs-38mm.jpg

aaaaadn of course Morabito ****s it all up :rolleyes:
Come on you should have know better the guy is fantasy poison. Never performed before he was injured.
Come at me I'm the worst in the league :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Lol pisser, was referring to past years. You have done well this year. Have actually missed your doofus sc posts this year
You guys have made me raise my game :hearts:

Strangely enough I reckon I might have tracygrimshaw covered despite what I consider to be a poor score. Assuming my maths is right

Me: Mitchell (Gardiner on standby) + 285 points
tracygrimshaw: Hanley, Burgoyne, Pendles

If sam mitch is out as rumoured it'll b very very very close.
Will come down to vince and Hanleys score
The irony is, toxic, that 6,7,8,9,10 are all winning and predicted to win from here. If you lose you'll finish 10th and I'll finish 9th on %.

You've also forgotten your opponents score for Wingard also has to come in for Buddy, which isn't part of the predications AFAIK.

The irony is, toxic, that 6,7,8,9,10 are all winning and predicted to win from here. If you lose you'll finish 10th and I'll finish 9th on %.

You've also forgotten your opponents score for Wingard also has to come in for Buddy, which isn't part of the predications AFAIK.

Thanks but hadn't forgotten the chad for buddy.

As I said itll come down to vince who im praying tags hanley and birchall.

Beams and pendles cancel each other out.
Libba is an x factor. Could go 80 or 150 in tassie.
Guess we'll know about 6pm tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back